Vote here for more funding!

• Cast your vote here so that Chivalry gets another $500 on Kickstarter: http://magicpixelgames.com/kickassist/

• VOTED!

EVERYBODY : I STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU TO TAKE 1 MIN AND VOTES.

The game has actually a big chance to win, and winning will allow it to be featured, have more pledger, become more awesome, have a bigger community.

• There is no making of an account and no information asked for. Just a quick link and a Captcha check and done. It takes less than half a minute.

So go ahead and vote! It won’t take but a short while.

• Developer

Appreciate your support guys, seems like we’re pulling ahead :).

• Chivalry has a solid lead, but there’s still a lot of time left. Be sure to vote if you can. That extra money could be what makes the Kickstart.

• We have 84.2% Of the votes! Woo
    EDIT: We should also use http://kickingitforward.org/ ?

• Just looking at the image they used for each game I was scratching my head thinking who would vote for anything but Chivalry. You guys get praised on your gameplay and such all the time, but your model, texture and all variety of other artists deserve a huge kudos too. Looks incredibly crisp and professional.

• @SlyGoat:

Just looking at the image they used for each game I was scratching my head thinking who would vote for anything but Chivalry. You guys get praised on your gameplay and such all the time, but your model, texture and all variety of other artists deserve a huge kudos too. Looks incredibly crisp and professional.

I tried my hand at 3D design once… it hurt. So yeah, give props to professional 3D and concept artists, as it is not easy work.

• @SlyGoat:

Just looking at the image they used for each game I was scratching my head thinking who would vote for anything but Chivalry. You guys get praised on your gameplay and such all the time, but your model, texture and all variety of other artists deserve a huge kudos too. Looks incredibly crisp and professional.

These things are always overlooked. Usually the only thing that gets noticed is texture resolution, not even texture quality. It’s a shame because the artists have just as much importance as a programmer, audio composer, designer or anybody else on a development team.

I’m currently working on my own game at the moment, on my own, working on assets, and as much as I think “yeah, I did that :)” people who play the game generally won’t give a stuff…at least not directly.

It’s all the things that don’t get directly noticed that make up the bigger picture, and when people appreciate the bigger picture, you know that they also appreciate the artistry that has gone into creating all of the models, animations etc etc.

I definately agree that Chivalry looks very professionally done, it deserves nothing less than awesome success :)

• Voted! Looks like the other games have no chances…

• 79%!!! heck yeah!