US Server doesn't display in server list for Europeans

• So I have a US server with a hosting company, I understood that this was a bug in the game where it wouldnt display a US server to Euro users, and vice versa. However, even with the latest CU1 update, I have updated both the dedi server files and restarted the server, as well as updated my steam client and downloaded the required update, and yet i still cannot see the US server. Is there a solution to this, other than using the console as not everyone is comfortable with the use of the console and are fairly intimidated by it, and reasonably so.

Thanks in advance

• @korefuji:

So I have a US server with a hosting company, I understood that this was a bug in the game where it wouldnt display a US server to Euro users, and vice versa. However, even with the latest CU1 update, I have updated both the dedi server files and restarted the server, as well as updated my steam client and downloaded the required update, and yet i still cannot see the US server. Is there a solution to this, other than using the console as not everyone is comfortable with the use of the console and are fairly intimidated by it, and reasonably so.

Thanks in advance

Is their country server filter not set to show US or ALL?

Moved to Server Operator’s Hub as you’ll most likely get a better answer there.

• nah they have set it appropriately and to 100%. I was told by the server host that this was in fact a bug in the game, that the US servers can only be seen by US users, and that it is visible in the server list at their end. On my end (I’m uk) and the German and Swedish ends (for example) they cannot see the server listed at all.

We can connect via IP but this is cumbersome, and when new players join we have to keep instructing newbies to join using ip if they’re in Europe.

For me it’s a not a big deal, but its a deterrent for others who wish to play and feel intimidated by it. I have refreshed, updated and reinstalled the server files on the hosted server, verified my files locally and no love.

It shows up in the TCAdmin panel as it should, so its’ def there, just us Euros can’t see it :/

• I have the exact same issue with my host and my people are all in the US with me, we can’t see the US server that we rent from here, but random peeps will join it all day, I wonder if it’s a NAT issue with my router or just a ranked server issue

we have to use console and connect via IP, or join under someone that’s already connected via the steam friends “join game”

• Can they still connect via IP address?

• yes