All the veteran helmets are lost

• I have unlocked all the veteran helmets and they all seem to be gone after I updated to the new patch.
    So I checked ingame and Im still the same rank and I got ALL WEAPONS unlocked still.
    So it seems only my helmets have reset while I still meet all the requirments to still get them.

Does anyone else have this problem?
    And does anyone know how to fix this? I allready joined a server and restarted the game several times.

• Same problem here.

• Yup.

• Same here >.<

• yes I can confirm that aswell, nothing gamebreaking but still worth mentioning ;-)

• After veteran helmets became commonplace, I went retro with the old helmets. Now that they’re gone, I want them back!

• Sorry, i thought i could bring them home for a spit and shine job! 8-)

• Giving this bump. We need a solution.

• The achievements are broken as well.

I unlocked all the weapons for my knight this morning and I didn’t get the achievement or the helmet.

• WHY GOD WHY!!! 8-)

• I lost mine too :(

It’s being looked into by the programmers. Will let you know if I find out more.

• @Andrew:

I lost mine too :(

It’s being looked into by the programmers. Will let you know if I find out more.

Hold me, Andrew, I’m scared. I even lost my glasses. :|

• @Andrew:

I lost mine too :(

Okay thanks for saying you’re looking into it, that’s all we needed :) .

After all, it’s just aesthetic.

• I’m going to go out on a limb here, and suggest that since the patch brought about new weapons to each class. The reason the veteran helmets are not registering is because we technically didn’t unlock the additional weapons that were given to us (on the coding level of course) So in the coding point of view, we haven’t unlocked “all” the primary weapons for the class. I’m sure it is an easy thing that can be fixed without much work to be done

• Yeah, today I decided to go veteran for my Vanguard, I already had all the primaries unlocked, so I started with the axes which went okay since they’re actually very strong, then I had to use all those disgusting shortswords, which was the most boring thing I’ve ever done as a Vanguard, and when I finally got my last kill with them (actually 1 too much since it was a double kill, maybe that has anything to do with it) and I got the achievement that I unlocked all daggers (wheren’t they just small swords then?) but no veteran achievement popped up and no helmets became available.

Atleast I won that round by far with my normal weapons again (simple 2-hander), that gave me a bit of comfort.

Please, just fix this, I really want to see a veteran helmet, I bought this game shortly after release, played it for quite some time, and last week I decided to get back into it with the new update and then this happens. The game itself is really great but those small bugs annoy me. Also the new vanguard weapon shows no reach for me.

• @Winterspawn:

Yeah, today I decided to go veteran for my Vanguard, I already had all the primaries unlocked, so I started with the axes which went okay since they’re actually very strong, then I had to use all those disgusting shortswords, which was the most boring thing I’ve ever done as a Vanguard, and when I finally got my last kill with them (actually 1 too much since it was a double kill, maybe that has anything to do with it) and I got the achievement that I unlocked all daggers (wheren’t they just small swords then?) but no veteran achievement popped up and no helmets became available.

Atleast I won that round by far with my normal weapons again (simple 2-hander), that gave me a bit of comfort.

Please, just fix this, I really want to see a veteran helmet, I bought this game shortly after release, played it for quite some time, and last week I decided to get back into it with the new update and then this happens. The game itself is really great but those small bugs annoy me. Also the new vanguard weapon shows no reach for me.

You only need to unlock the primary weapons of the class for veteran helmets.

• Very annoying glitch, I feel like such a Squire with my stock helm! :(

Although, interesting enough an Australian server had Veteran Helmets on. I’m starting to think this is a server-side problem, rather then CLIENT and figured that servers should try to restart their servers, or check out the server listed below for their setup values, because whatever they have done. Veteran Helmets are shining and accessible!

Offical TO # 3 - A Team Objective located in Australia has Veteran Helmets to be selectable.

**Proof **(Vanguard with Polehammer & Veteran Great Helm)

• @Anonymoose:

@Winterspawn:

Yeah, today I decided to go veteran for my Vanguard, I already had all the primaries unlocked, so I started with the axes which went okay since they’re actually very strong, then I had to use all those disgusting shortswords, which was the most boring thing I’ve ever done as a Vanguard, and when I finally got my last kill with them (actually 1 too much since it was a double kill, maybe that has anything to do with it) and I got the achievement that I unlocked all daggers (wheren’t they just small swords then?) but no veteran achievement popped up and no helmets became available.

You only need to unlock the primary weapons of the class for veteran helmets.

Well f*ck, I just unlocked all weapons because I didn’t get it after getting my primaries. So all that time wielding dat disgusting shortsword was pointless? Atleast I had fun for a few minutes when I managed to outduel 2 knights in a row before getting killed by some backstabber.

• I feel like a peasant with my default helmet on. :|