Alt attack to do horizontal swing instead of charge attack

• When vanguard charge is ready, please. Would make vanguard life so much better.

• Slash spammer :P

• +1 Would like this

• At least the charge attack should be removed form the primary three attack button. Just use the dodge button of the MaA for the charge attack.

Although I am accustomed to how it works, sometimes it is preferable to initiate a swing and not a charge attack. It would make a lot of sense to note the charge attack as a separate attack (active skill like dodge) and not as the primary attack.
    (Just to counter the ‘you said it was good’ statements. being accustomed to the system is no reason it is actually a good system).

• Apparently you can, but only if you re-bind alt attack to another key.

• That’s a good idea. Just doing a normal swing. Doesn’t matter which way it just matters that its horizontal and that you don’t fly past your target.

I’m used to letting to of “w” swing and sprinting again though. Sounds hard but you can do it fast enough to not lose your speed. Or I just stab or overhand.

• @Nivve:

At least the charge attack should be removed form the primary three attack button. Just use the dodge button of the MaA for the charge attack.

This tihs tits!

It makes much more sense.

• Agreed. Totally agreed.

• Sprint attack to V is definitely an idea with some potential.

• @SlyGoat:

Sprint attack to V is definitely an idea with some potential.

V? Why not middle mouse button?

• @ReMixx:

@SlyGoat:

Because V is the button for one-button dodge. I guess middle mouse would work fine too (I use middle mouse for block though).

• @SlyGoat:

@ReMixx:

@SlyGoat:

Because V is the button for one-button dodge. I guess middle mouse would work fine too (I use middle mouse for block though).

Well it’s only used for arrow cam by default.

V is so difficult to hit. I more often hit C or spacebar. Hitting C is not good when you really meant to dodge…