I want my money back!

• @madhorde:

I feel so bad spending 9 euros on this Imba game, it was fun until they showed just how OP Vanguards can be, MAAs have no chance against them, their 2 swings are free win.

Really wish I can get my money back , there is no balance in this game only OP vanguards and knights.

#1 - Learn to block and parry. Vanguards are easy to deal with when you know what you’re doing.

#2 - You can’t refund ignorance. Next time you decide to purchase a game, do some research, look at reviews, check out gameplay videos…. inform yourself. Unless there is something critically wrong with the game in that you can’t even load it up and/or continually crashes, you have zero justification for asking for a refund simply because you don’t like the game and how it plays…. that’s your fault.

You installed it, you loaded it up and you played it… in any retail store selling games, if you came back to them with your above argument and demanded a refund, they’d tell you politely exactly what I just said, but when you leave their store, they’ll be laughing their asses off at you.

Most stores wouldn’t even give you a refund if the box was opened.

So you’re left with two options:

#1 - Keep playing and get better at the game, or

#2 - Uninstall it, never play it again and learn from your mistake.

• @madhorde:

[…]it was fun until they showed just how OP Vanguards can be, MAAs have no chance against them, their 2 swings are free win […]

“They” who, exactly?

• Well, if you’d like a refund, please contact steam. Good luck, but I doubt you’ll get it xP

• Vanguard is currently the weakest class. Playas one u til you realise that then come back.

• … ow really … this must the the most constuctive thread ive ever seen …

lol maas are really good … imo the maa is the class that require the most skills and awareness .learn to parry …

btw , good luck with getting a refund from steam with this kind of arguments … sucking at a game does not give you a refund …

go back to COD …

• MAA player only here.
    Im sorry to say this, but you’re just bad at the game. MAA have the highest skill cap in the game, its a punishing class where you cant do any mistakes. Once you master the class you will find vanguards really easy to beat, in fact, the only class i have trouble beating are good MAA players.

This game is 90% skills%, the better player will usually win regardless of class. Play on duel servers to practice, you will find alot of good players there.

• @batman666:

… ow really … this must the the most constuctive thread ive ever seen …

lol maas are really good … imo the maa is the class that require the most skills and awareness .learn to parry …

btw , good luck with getting a refund from steam with this kind of arguments … sucking at a game does not give you a refund …

go back to COD …

Im not playing COD .

Vanguards are the best class against MAA and only if you are playing as a Vanguard you disagree with this.

Either give the MAA the same life as the Vanguard or take away from the Vanguard its speed or reach.

• Vanguards always been a noobie class…
    whats new 8-)

• Wow, I didn’t know people could have trouble killing Vanguards as the strongest class in the game.

• I’m not sure if this is a troll post or not …

• If it makes you feel better I wasted $60 on Diablo III.

EDIT: Actually $120 because my wife bought a copy too.

• @madhorde:

@clayton-bigsby:

sarcastic insulting comment

insulting comment with a potty mouth

So when you think someone to be 12 years old you call him a retard because he told the truth (in an offensive way)? Is that what you do in real live? Call little kids retards? (Btw, I don’t know how old you are, thus the ‘think someone to be 12 years old’)

If you put out a post where you insult the game, kind of say it’s crap and you want a refund i think you can expect these kinds of answers and you don’t have to react this way. He’s right when he says that you just have to play it some more, it’ll get better, just play relaxed and try every weapon and see how it works, then learn to recognize tactics and use that to your advantage.

• @madhorde:

Im not playing COD .

Vanguards are the best class against MAA and only if you are playing as a Vanguard you disagree with this.

Either give the MAA the same life as the Vanguard or take away from the Vanguard its speed or reach.

PAH’Leez… I hardly play the Vanguard because I simply don’t like it.

In one instance it’s a pretty easy class to play due to their speed, power and reach… but in the other instance, they’re also pretty easy to kill.

I’ll pick MAA or Knight over Vanguard… the VG doesn’t need nerfing.

• @Cpt-Praxius:

@madhorde:

Im not playing COD .

PAH’Leez… I hardly play the Vanguard because I simply don’t like it.

In one instance it’s a pretty easy class to play due to their speed, power and reach… but in the other instance, they’re also pretty easy to kill.

I’ll pick MAA or Knight over Vanguard… the VG doesn’t need nerfing.

What’s with the Krod Mandoon picture man? xD

• The trick is what someone said before, Get in there face. Right now if you spam swings pokes overheads anything infront of someone the tip of the weapon is usually caught behind them so most hits will hit and cant be blocked.

Another way is exploit their speed. When ever they charge i always swing a second before with left click while running to the LEFT side of them , so when they are flying in the air at me, they are getting cut from the side, then i run back and swing while they are still finishing their running swing. 2 hits to their 0 off the bat. Or watch which swing they do, always keep blocking and getting forward because most anything you do in someones face will force them to block, once you get a vanguard blocking its easy to throw feints to fool him everytime till death

With dodge its even easier, dodge to the side, then come in for a quick poke or dodge backwards from the swing and dodge forward with one of your own, usually works.

• @Azerai:

I’m not sure if this is a troll post or not …

Pretty sure it was.

• @Rodelero:

Vanguards always been a noobie class…
    whats new 8-)

So what is the non “noobie” class that all the elites use. Just curious.

• @Sir:

@Rodelero:

Vanguards always been a noobie class…
    whats new 8-)

So what is the non “noobie” class that all the elites use. Just curious.

Any other class, clearly. A good Vanguard will still be good, but I believe he means “noob-friendly” or as I put it, user-friendly.

• @madhorde:

@batman666:

… ow really … this must the the most constuctive thread ive ever seen …

go back to COD …

Im not playing COD .

i play 90% of the time as maa … i can kill almost any vgs easely …imo the nemesis of the maa is a knight with a kite shield and broad-sword(or norse) … and the maa with the health of a vg would be beyond OP and would break the class imo … you need to parry all attacks and be very carefull or your surroundings , theres no room for mistakes as a maa ( very fast , versatile and deadly , maa is my favorite class! ) …i personaly suck as a vg . its a matter of play-style i suppose … but i agree that vg is the perfect class for beginners … but most of the good players will chose maa or knight …

again, before making useless threads like this learn the mechanics of the game …