[SOLVED] Server Retrieving timer of 20 seconds

• Hello, I don’t know if I am the only one out there with this problem but before today’s patch, I used to hit refresh for servers and it usually took a while for the lower Ping Servers to pop up. This wasn’t much of an issue since I just waited a bit longer. However, since today’s patch has come out, there is a 20 second timer on the server refresh, after which the gaem stops looking for more servers. That time doesn’t allow for the lower Ping Servers to pop up in my server list and so, I’m stuck with servers taht are above 200 PIng, which quite frankly are unplayable. Is there any wya to turn off that 20 second refresh timer? Thank You.

• Ever since this new update I cant find servers that are lower than 200 Ping. This is a disaster.

• Any help on this??

• Please FIX this! That 20 second limit on the server refresh is killing me. I can0t find servers under 250 ping when I usually played in well under 150 before the patch! PLease turn that time limit off!

• THIS GAME IS DEAD FOR ME IT SEEMS. UNPLAYABLE AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT NON-EXISTENT. Way to lose a customer for any future games thanks to an ill-thought update.

• @Gran:

THIS GAME IS DEAD FOR ME IT SEEMS. UNPLAYABLE AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT NON-EXISTENT. Way to lose a customer for any future games thanks to an ill-thought update.

I can tell you from experience, a team of 15 people can’t respond to all the posts or problems of the game, game designing is not so easy my friend. :o

I am disapointed myself, but I try to keep my head calm and see if they might find a way to fix these problems A.S.A.P.
    This game is not dead yet, just let them take their time, although not too long, try and give them from 1-4 weeks at max (In my humble opinion) although I do wish it would be sonner. :)

Just let them breathe a little bit ok bud? 8-)

• Well, at the moment it is unplayable. 300+ ping on average is NOT fun. At all. Whose idea was it anyway to put a time limit on the server search? What purpose could that possibly serve?

• No fix yet… still don’t know what to do and still cant play the game…

• I can’t believe it’s been a WEEK with absolutely NO response from teh technical support team. NOTHING!

• Try my suggestion in your other post in the Ideas and Suggestions Forum.

• Thank you, it worked. More comments on teh other thread.

• For those wanting to change this:

@ReMixx:

Try this:

UDKEngine.ini (Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config)

[OnlineSubsystemSteamworks.OnlineSubsystemSteamworks]
    ServerBrowserTimeout=20

Marking this solved.