Poleaxe speed

• I’m confused. With the new patch, is the Poleaxe now slower, or faster than it was pre-patch? I swear, the overhead in particular feels as slow as the maul. It might just be in my head though, a lot of people seem to have that problem in this game :D

Bonus question: Has the speed of throwing axes been lowered? As I posted in another thread, they feel like you’re throwing a balloon.

• Poleaxe overhead shares the same speed as a Sword of War stab now. It was accidentally buffed in place of the Double Axe in the previous live patch and has now been fixed. Throwing axe animations have changed.

• @Martin:

Poleaxe overhead shares the same speed as a Sword of War stab now. It was accidentally buffed in place of the Double Axe in the previous live patch and has now been fixed. Throwing axe animations have changed.

Ah okay, so it is in my head. The Sword of War stab is pretty damn quick isn’t it?

As for the throwing axes, I feel like a bit of a dumbass for not realizing the change in the animation. The fact that you can see them spin makes them look slower:)