New Update Thanks

• I just wanted to say, THANK YOU. So rarely does a developer release what basically amounts to a content update without tacking on some fee for it. You guys could have released the game, collected your money and said “bah”, but you are sticking with your players and listening to their feedback, which is really something and will benefit not only you, but also your players in the long run. Long live Chivalry!

• +1

Absolutely been loving it tonight! :D A few minor bugs here and there but overall it is an amazing update. The citadel map rocks especially hard! 8-)

• @AngryDave:

+1

Absolutely been loving it tonight! :D A few minor bugs here and there but overall it is an amazing update. The citadel map rocks especially hard! 8-)

Just got knocked off the edge of the third area where you have to free the chained Slaves as a Mason Knight.

O_O

These falling to your death screams are top notch, kudos to the Mason Knight VA, I could legitimately feel the terror my character was experiencing as I plunged over 100 feet into lava.

• Thank you for the Jesus patch Torn Banner =]