• my specs are:

CPU: core 2 duo E6850 3.0 GHZ

GFX: Radeon HD 5450 1024 MB

Ram: 3 GB

resolution: 1280X1024

• Our current targetted min specs are:

Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Althon X2 2.7 GHz
    RAM: 2GB
    Graphic card: ATI Radeon 3870 or higher, Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or higher.
    Graphics card memory: 512 MB
    Sound card: DirectX compatible sound card
    Hard drive: 3GB

• @SlyGoat:

Our current targetted min specs are:

Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Althon X2 2.7 GHz
    RAM: 2GB
    Graphic card: ATI Radeon 3870 or higher, Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or higher.
    Graphics card memory: 512 MB
    Sound card: DirectX compatible sound card
    Hard drive: 3GB

so i can’t huh…. alright then, my graphic cards fucked me up again

• Your card is a 5000 series. you’ll be fine.

• It may have been a better point of interest to state I have personally run Chivalry at 30+ fps (current minimum settings) with a 5450 than to just post the minimum requirements :P

• What about me? My computer runs AoC quite well on normal settings and 1024x something resolution.

Proccessor: Intel ® Pentium® Dual CPU E2140 @ 1.60 GHz
    Ram: 2 GB
    Graphics card: ATI Radeon HD 2400 PRO
    and the max resolution is 1440x900 if it counts.

• You’ll be pushing it with the 2400. How much VRAM does it have?
    I don’t believe anyone on the team has a 2400 so I can’t tell you for sure.

• That processor looks like a serious bottleneck as well.

• I don’t really know much about computers, so I asked my friend and he told me to check dxdiag for total memory under the display tab and well, its 1012 MB for me. Not sure if that is the vram you mean.

• Yeah your graphics card might ~barely~ make it.
    But yea, I think your CPU will not be good enough.

• Damn. Well, doesn’t matter, I’m planning on buying a new computer soon anyways.

• what about me ?

Intel core 2 duo 2.0 Ghz
    4GB ram
    32bit
    ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570 graphics card

I hope I will be able to at least play with 20 FPS :D

• @FluffyCaterpillar:

what about me ?

Intel core 2 duo 2.0 Ghz
    4GB ram
    32bit
    ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570 graphics card

I hope I will be able to at least play with 20 FPS :D

I think that’s really stretching it.

If any of you are looking to improve your PC, post your motherboards (and budgets) too so we can work it out. A third party program like CPU-Z can help identify what board you have.

And if you have the patience/funds, building a PC yourself can lend you an overall better system than one you’d buy already completed with mismatched and often bottlenecked parts.

• yeah I allready made a PC from cyberpowersystem for £1215 which comes with a 24’’ monitor and 5.1 logitech speakers.

it is 64bit
    NvidiaGTX 670
    ASUS P8Z77-V Pro Intel Z77 Chipset CrossFire motherboard
    HAF 912 coolermaster casing
    Intel core I7-3770 Quad Core 3.40 GHz 8MB Cache LGA1155 + HD Graphics
    8GB (2x4GB) PC16000 DDR3/1800mhz Dual Channel Memory
    No Overlocking

I’m just deciding if I should go for an overlock system rather than a non overlock

• @b3h47pte:

Your card is a 5000 series. you’ll be fine.

its not what the game-debate says, thought my monitor is really big, i generally run at 1600x900 resolution but i think i can make it lower, will there be a windowed mode?

• @SlyGoat:

It may have been a better point of interest to state I have personally run Chivalry at 30+ fps (current minimum settings) with a 5450 than to just post the minimum requirements :P

yeah thx for posting it now :D , but my monitor is really big, i generally run games at 1600x900, i think i can lower it, but will it have problems?

• You can run the game at a lower resolution. It may look odd on your screen though, if it stretches to fit - perhaps best to run it in a window.

• @SlyGoat:

You can run the game at a lower resolution. It may look odd on your screen though, if it stretches to fit - perhaps best to run it in a window.

ok, but are you 100% sure that it will run without lagging? even if i put to a 1360x 900 or 1150x900 (or something like that)

• I forget the native res on the box I used with your video card, but it ran fine on low and I could run it at 800x600 res on higher detail with similar fps.

• @SlyGoat:

I forget the native res on the box I used with your video card, but it ran fine on low and I could run it at 800x600 res on higher detail with similar fps.

thx a lot for your attention man, i will surely buy this game, but another question, by higher detail do you mean medium or high and was the fps 30+ ?

BTW: i use a program called game booster, it helps the game run smoother you should try it if you didn’t knew it already, its free.