How do these super players do it?

• I’ve never encountered a hacker in this game. I don’t think they’re interested in chivalry, what with the votekick system and all i think they prefer to stick to COD. However some certian players are so good they might aswell be hacking. Every now and then I run into this vanguard on the public servers who usually ends the game with a KD of 15-20 (40 kills for 2-3 deaths is normal for him). When ever i go up against him I dont stand a chance.

Now, the main things that seem strange is hitting him never seems to interupt his strikes and you just cannot block his attacks. Even if your ping is good, your timing seems perfect and you aim your reticule is right on the tip of his weapon his attacks still go straight through, even though with every other player i encounter doing these things always grants me a successful block, even on days when my ping is not so great.

how do you swing in such a way that cannot be blocked??

• how do you swing in such a way that cannot be blocked??

Easy.

Use openings and exploit mouse dragging/SNEAKY STAB/view models where it is much harder for a player to see the tip of the weapon.

You’ll probably notice that the person in question doesn’t waste attacks, probably because they wait for you to attack, then parry, then hit you with an extremely fast mouse dragged attack (looking down overhead or turning slightly with a slash).

• @Ready:

MAAs do it naturally now by face hugging and lmb back and forth, no skill required.

• @gregcau:

@Ready:

MAAs do it naturally now by face hugging and lmb back and forth, no skill required.

Uuummmm…… If a MaA is face hugging you can simply kick him away then stab, works for me!

• @gregcau:

@Ready:

You know it’s a LOT harder to block two-hander swings that are in facehug distance because of the length of the weapon right? So the problem is hardly MAAs, but that you’re letting people facehug you. If it’s so amazing and skill-less, run right up to someone’s face and start slashing.

• It is easy to pull those kind of numbers when you choose your fights. Instead of going head on with 5 guys, pick fights where you can fight 1 or 2 people and it becomes incredibly easy to rack up the kills. Most people just keep on charging and don’t wait for any regen time.

• @Kenuric:

It is easy to pull those kind of numbers when you choose your fights. Instead of going head on with 5 guys, pick fights where you can fight 1 or 2 people and it becomes incredibly easy to rack up the kills. Most people just keep on charging and don’t wait for any regen time.

But picking a fight with 5 guys is fun…

• i drop around 70-80 kill usually less than 10 deaths all from feints. I swear if ANYONE throws feints you will look like a god in pubs. Just open with a block, everytime. Get a feel for the way they fight. Most people will use the same pattern. Find that pattern and you win. You will beat most people by literally just Block > Feint > Swing.

• I just go out and find as many enemies as I can and kill them all. SIMPLY SWORD THEM IN THE FACE, RINSE YOUR BLADE IN THE TEARS OF THE DEAD, REPEAT.