The problem with server browser (That I seemingly can't fix)

• I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A FIX, BUT AN EXPLINATION

Aight, before any of you start referring to the “Read me first” thread, I have already read it. Numerous times. I’ve given it my all, tried everything I could find on the server browser problem, but the problem persists. Well, I’ve since given up out of sheer frustration.

I’m still pretty frustrated about this, but it might be slightly-less so if I actually knew what the background workings of the problem are. Is there any kind of reason that my computer can’t actually locate the other servers? My firewall isn’t a problem, as I was able to locate more than ten servers a month ago. After of all the numerous tutorials and potential fixes, none of them worked. I know for a fact that there are plenty of other people in my same position.

So, what I want to know:
    Why does it do this?
    Is the Torn Banners team currently attempting to fix this problem?
    If the answer to the above is no, why isn’t that one of their top concerns/what is more important than customers that can’t play the game that you sold us?
    If the answer was yes, when can we expect a fix to the problem?

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and standing through my complaints and questions. Torn Banner, you’ve made a wonderful game, which would be more amazing if I could actually play it with my brother for once, and actually have more of a choice than about 8 servers.