Some things I would love to see this year.

• 1. reach 1 million contributions on steam
    2. even more weapons (Spiked shields, glaives, rapiers)
    3. Unique combat styles for certain weapons (Using the weapon the way it was meant to be used)
    4. Expansion on Quarterstaves, throwable weapons, and ammunition types.
    5. A better User Interface.
    6. Steam Workshop Support
    7.The ability to climb up ledges
    8. A class based on stealth
    9. Trackers (how many knights you’ve killed, how many decapitations you’ve made, ect.)
    10. Defend action fixed (Sometimes the defend action will fail to activate)
    11.More customization, like capes, armors, more helmets.
    12. Replays, being able to see how you died.
    13. Dual wielding
    14. Weapons being able to collide. (Ex. 2 knights slash at the time time, if the weapons hit, the attack is considered defended against for both attackers.)
    and some other stuff i forgotss.
    but yeah, it’d be neat to see. :P

• I’d just like them to fix the server browser and flinch mechanics.

You know, polish the game instead of adding more bugs.

• Good list! Especially agree with #12: Replays. This game deserves a movie maker like Call of Duty has. I have seen so many great duels that would make for awesome Youtube vids! I wish I could go back and record them. I can think of no greater tool to market this wonderful game!

Other than that, I just really want to see more cosmetic customizations and leveling-up perks. This game is just crying out for more RPG-like elements.

• I’m still waiting for the dragon mount. 8-)

Don’t give me that look! I can dream!

• Good list! Especially agree with #12: Replays. This game deserves a movie maker like Call of Duty has. I have seen so many great duels that would make for awesome Youtube vids! I wish I could go back and record them. I can think of no greater tool to market this wonderful game!

• @DJOkamical:

8. A class based on stealth

We have that, it’s called going behind the enemy’s front lines as any class.