What's the Alternate Swing key called in config?

• For some reason this key isn’t showing up for me in the keybinds. It’s probably the fault of my old config file. I plan to bind the action to one of the keys directly through config, so what is the Alternate Swing action called in config?

• BUMP!!!
    I also dont have the option available in my keybindings menu and the left+alt button that everyone is saying that is the default button isnt working at all.

• I’d suggest deleting the Config folder at:

C:\Users[You]\Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config

Obviously this will reset EVERYTHING back to default, but it should force the game to re-create the configs, and the new options should be there. Sounds like your files haven’t been updated correctly.

• Go to C:\Users<your name="">\Documents\my games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config and open the file called UDKGame.ini.

Scroll down until you get to the part called [UTGame.UTPlayerInput].

Add this line in the bindings part:

Bindings=(Name="KEY",SecondaryKey=,Command="GBA_AltAttack0",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False,Flag="KBFlag_Weapon",FriendlyName="PLeftAttack")

Change “KEY” to the key you want to bind it to. This will make you do a left horizontal swing whenever you press this key. :)</your>

• Indeed somehow the game didnt correctly update my config files i’ve looked up for GBA_AltAttack in UDKGame.ini file and nothing showed up.

Thanks BobT36 and Scius.