Dislike THis Patch

• like the added maps

everything else was fucking awful

weps suck balls
    balance sucks
    still buggy as fuck in fact there are MORE bugs now

and resetting all my keybinds and the new bullshit you guys added is nothing but a problem
    i have my thumb mouse set as my overhead attack and it doesnt even work
    it did before patch
    now it does nothing even after i change it and save settings in keybinds

im about to quit this game

thank got i only paid $12 this isnt worth a penny more

• I’m sorry your having those problems, I haven’t had any keybinding problems yet. Maybe you can describe what is so buggy?
    Get ready for a troll replay somewhere below, Just warning you.

• Copied from another topic:

Heh breathe, slowly…

Right, this is going to piss you off more but, go into:

C:\Users[You]\Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame

And delete the Config folder.

That will force the game to create you a fresh set of custom configs. Obviously you’re going to have to set EVERYTHING back to what it was, but I think the problem with your binds not saving correctly was due to you having an older version of the config file. They added things like Alt swings and so on, which is why they had to force a config update too.

Should work for you then.

• Also, once you set all your binds and settings, mark your cfg files as read only so they don’t change again…. simple solution.

And if you think everything sucks in the game and they did a terrible job… hop to it, show us all how it’s done Mr. Expert on everything.

• To the OP: At least the patch was free. To quote a friend: “For a “AAA” game this much content would be 4 DLC for $15 each”. Quit your whining and try being constructive instead.

• @da5id1an:

and resetting all my keybinds and the new bullshit you guys added is nothing but a problem
    i have my thumb mouse set as my overhead attack and it doesnt even work
    it did before patch
    now it does nothing even after i change it and save settings in keybinds

Rebinding everything to arrow-keys sure does take up a lot of time.
    There’s nothing wrong with it, maybe you should check the double-binds for the thumb mousebutton or use the .ini to customize your controls.

I wonder why people always rage about such little things.

Balancing has improved and some things will be ironed out shortly, I am sure of that. Duel mode is very well implemented.
    Sure the Quarterstaff and Sling are troll weapons, but the rest is in it’s proper place.

I really don’t see where your rage is coming from. If you’re going to quit, I am sure no one will miss you, so have a good one. :)

• While I don’t agree with most of your post, the “still buggy as fuck in fact there are MORE bugs now” statement is at least partially true, I must admit. The infamous flinch bug still seems to be around, weapons still ignore blocks occasionally (and I’m not talking about bypassing block, I’m talking about them actually going THROUGH the block, while looking at the tip, like overheads neatly going through the shaft of your polearm while it is raised up and you can actually see the tip pass through the weapon and into your face, or swords stabbing straight through the shields at close range, etc), and you can still get stuck in a multitude of places in maps. Also, I’ve encountered instances where my character would decide to swing his weapon without me prompting him to do so, but this may not be a bug, rather a fault with my mouse. Even though it happens in no other game. Anyway, these are still but a few bugs of the multitudes that exist, significant or less significant, it doesn’t matter. In my opinion, the devs should first and foremost devote time to fixing those, before even thinking of producing new content, potentially adding new bugs to be stomped. But I suppose, like the guy above said, I’m in no position to tell the devs how to do their jobs, am I.