Please read devs.

• Hi devs and other people. I come here to express myself about this game. I will be honest, It has been like 3 months since I bought it. The truth is, I never have the chance to try it out. Not because I don’t have time. It is because this game fucking grinds my gears. It has been like 3 months of no servers appearing in the screen. It grinds my gears because I was really excited to play with all my friends. I was waiting for the patch to come to play but after this patch, everything is still the same. I think I wasted my money on this game, not because it is a bad game (because I haven’t even played it) but because it is full of bugs and bad stuff you cannot find a solution to.
    This game is supposed to work for all computers, that is why you sell it to everyone. This does not work on my pc. I have the specs to play this maxed out, fullscreen and have windows 7. There is nothing wrong with my pc, I have done everything the forum suggested me to do to make this able to play but without success.
    Right now I’m demanding a refund, I prefer to buy CoD BO2 season pass and play that game that does work. I do not want to play this game anymore, not even try it. I just want a refund.
    Thanks.

• I live at college and obviously some ports are blocked due to bandwith bullshit and yet this still remains one of the only games in which I cannot connect to a server 99% of the time. I can connect to mostly any Dota 2, TF2, CS:GO, Warcraft III, et cetera server out there. When I do get a server list, I get this “Please wait for the game to load…” bullshit and I cannot even play. I tried asking Michael for the required ports but I get no response.

• I feel you man, problem is I have no computers to try this thing on, even if it works on another pc, its bullshit because this is supposed to work on all computers with the required specs. I hope devs read this and consider a fucking full refund. I am not interested in a solution, I am completely tired of that shit.

• @rgo9393:

I feel you man, problem is I have no computers to try this thing on, even if it works on another pc, its bullshit because this is supposed to work on all computers with the required specs. I hope devs read this and consider a fucking full refund. I am not interested in a solution, I am completely tired of that shit.

It works on your computer, it probably doesn’t work on your connection… I don’t know. I’ve gotten a load of solutions, but those help maybe 1-5% of the people’s problems. They don’t actually solve the main problem at hand for connecting to servers.

• @Rosenzweig:

@rgo9393:

I feel you man, problem is I have no computers to try this thing on, even if it works on another pc, its bullshit because this is supposed to work on all computers with the required specs. I hope devs read this and consider a fucking full refund. I am not interested in a solution, I am completely tired of that shit.

It works on your computer, it probably doesn’t work on your connection… I don’t know. I’ve gotten a load of solutions, but those help maybe 1-5% of the people’s problems. They don’t actually solve the main problem at hand for connecting to servers.

I’m mad.

• @rgo9393:

@Rosenzweig:

@rgo9393:

I’m mad.

I’m upset too. I used to play it all the time at home, but the second I went to college… nope. The game released, I bought it, and I haven’t been able to play more than 3 or 4 games in the course of months. I really wish these problems were tackled more.