Few observations since the patch 1.1

• The things I noticed since the patch 1.1;

• Game seems to work better and faster (better FPS) but the new map with Malric is very heavy on FPS and drops quite a lot - it needs optimization
    • Archers seem to look not in you direction but close to you and still are able to hit you
    • Capture the flag is very unclear did you score, what do you need to do with the flag and seems a bit buggy when bringing the enemy flag on you position
    • new colors on the menu (like the X if you can’t join a team) are too bright. They don’t fit in the grim color of the rest of the game
    • the color behind the classes (red and blue) are terrible (to bright)

• Didn’t have any fps problems on the citadel map and i don’t really know what you mean with the CTF thing? Is it that you want the rules and how to stuff better explained in-game or something else?

• @KingOfPolarBears:

Didn’t have any fps problems on the citadel map and i don’t really know what you mean with the CTF thing? Is it that you want the rules and how to stuff better explained in-game or something else?

I had the flag couple of times and couldn’t score. I was walking over the designated place but nothing happened. Also it wasn’t clear when someone scored and there was no score sign accept in score tab.

• @NICK:

@KingOfPolarBears:

Didn’t have any fps problems on the citadel map and i don’t really know what you mean with the CTF thing? Is it that you want the rules and how to stuff better explained in-game or something else?

I had the flag couple of times and couldn’t score. I was walking over the designated place but nothing happened. Also it wasn’t clear when someone scored and there was no score sign accept in score tab.

Your flag needs to be at home to score.

• @NICK:

@KingOfPolarBears:

Hmm, have not encountered that bug yet so I don’t really know anything about it :S And i just had some fps problems on Citadel btw

• @NICK:

• new colors on the menu (like the X if you can’t join a team) are too bright. They don’t fit in the grim color of the rest of the game
    • the color behind the classes (red and blue) are terrible (to bright)

Unsure about the rest, but I agree with these.

Needs to be darker, pastel style shades. Current ones burned my retinas heh.