Kick with bow (F) / More bushes at maps (stealth).

• 1. Why not to allow kick while holding the bow? That can get archer some time to take sword.

2. Adding a bit more bushes to maps will be great, I’m one of the first archers who hiding in bushes (at least i think so :b) and i see more and more archers doing same thing, why not to develop a bit stealth in this game?

• I agree with the first one. A kick or how bash would be good. Means the pussy archers on your team. Won’t turn and run.

Archers are not OP in melee. Unless your me. I wrote the guide.

• Nice, i’ll check out your guide.

• @DraGo:

1. Why not to allow kick while holding the bow? That can get archer some time to take sword.

the reason for that is because it would make kiting way too easy, either that or it would make escaping too easy because they could just kick and run and have their team mates deal with the aggressor

• Yeah but if the archer will miss kick it will end bad for hem, players will be expecting archers to kick.

• viewtopic.php?f=85&t=8933

Video shows some good spots in Battlegrounds. Bushes are great conceilment!

• I know most of them, but you showed me few good spots, thanks. I also love camping catapult, it helps my team a lot :D

• i have the same feeling, as a bad archer most if my kills are made with the sword.
    im trying to kill someone when he is getting closer i swap weapons but this is too slow and i get a free hit.
    also playing the new map frigid i have to swap to kick the snowball.

• @soni2295:

i have the same feeling, as a bad archer most if my kills are made with the sword.
    im trying to kill someone when he is getting closer i swap weapons but this is too slow and i get a free hit.
    also playing the new map frigid i have to swap to kick the snowball.

I’d rather have a bad archer that gets kills wih the sword rather than a bad archer who runs away.

And you aren’t a bad archer. You are the melee archer. Plenty of people like you. There are four types.

Bad archer
    Sharpshooter
    Melee archer
    Good archer

• Backpeddling while arching with an approaching melee enemy is a bad idea. But switching weapons is also nearly impossible. In close quarters, the only tactic is to turn and run, switch weapons while on the move, and turn in time to hopefully not get slaughtered by your enemy.

I highly agree with this topic, and would like to see a pushback ability given to archers while using their ranged weapon.

• Archers seriously need kick with bow out! All i can do to defend myself is to strafe around and dodge until i can get my melee out. its fucking stupid other classes can kick with two handers why not archers?

• I’ve been wanting this for a long time. Archers need to be able to kick while holding their main hand. (bow, sling, ext.)

I feel helpless a lot when someone is in my face and I still have my main hand out.

• Looks like you guys like my idea, hopefully developers will check out this post. :D