Kicking system still being trolled 2

• Did i break any rules?
    why the lock? :(

All i did was post this :
    Got kicked 4owning with Short spears…Short spears, Javeliner.
    Had zero teamkills, 11secs of idle time even tho i wasnt even idle at all.

People blindly vote for no reason
    people get mad and spam the voting system.

I got raged kicked and gotz locked :| what is going on today

• Bump 4Answer :|

• I’m guessing it was locked because there are a ton of these threads… But anyhow, it’s unfortunate that these things happen from time to time. But there is really not much that can be done. Votekick is important because hackers/griefers need to be kicked and since admins aren’t always around, the community needs the power. Unfortunately some will abuse it, but keep your head up. As you can see the devs are always looking for ways to improve the system.

And for the future, if a thread is locked send a PM asking rather than making a thread asking about it.

• Thanks Chucking it,

Thought i gotz locked 4sh!ts and giggles from one of zee moderator…that still might of had achip on his/her shoulder.

Edit: who do i pm?

• @Rodelero:

Thanks Chucking it,

Thought i gotz locked 4sh!ts and giggles from one of zee moderator…that still might of had achip on his/her shoulder.

Edit: who do i pm?

A mod who is on. Just look at the names in the index part(bottom where it shows active users). If you see a green text person(not a red), hit them up. I will either tell you why it was locked, or find out for you why it was locked. Same with any other mod.

Bottom of this page :
    index.php

For the most part, mods tell you why its locked in the thread.

• Ive been kicked out of most dueling servers for beating the server administrator. Even on LTS, just the other day one called me a lmb spammer, when in reality i was just exploiting his horrible feints when i saw the opportunity to chain an attack here and there. So i told him to quit crying. And he goes to kick. Just like every server, the administrator gets butthurt or the “popular” kid gets everyone to vote you off cuz hes liked.

Its power to the idiots that really shouldnt be given. also, In pubs if you feint alot SOMEONE will eventually think you are using some kind of swing hack. This literally always happens to me, granted i drop triple digit kills at times, but thats just knowledge of swings and not running in like an idiot.

Either the kicking system or servers need to be monitored a lil bit because both the kick system and administrators straight abuse any kind of power that can be given.

• @yayolol:

This literally always happens to me, granted i drop triple digit kills at times,

You get over 100 kills semi frequently?

• Well I still think a Kick Reason is needed but I guess we wont see that for a long time if at all.

• @yayolol:

Its power to the idiots that really shouldnt be given. also, In pubs if you feint alot SOMEONE will eventually think you are using some kind of swing hack. This literally always happens to me, granted i drop triple digit kills at times, but thats just knowledge of swings and not running in like an idiot.

I agree they’re being a whiney bitch and sore loser if they kick you JUST for beating them, however I can’t really agree on the “Power to idiots that really shouldn’t be given”, if it is THEIR server, they’re perfectly in their rights to do what they want with it, even if that is to use their Administration powers stupidly.

The only instance Admin powers have been “given”, is us Forum Mods on the Official servers. And while I’m always threatening to ban anyone who kills me, I never really do… ;)

• Play on KVII flaming river and Circle of Violence, also I would recommend vq and int servers. Top clans never kick anyone for such reasons.