Mouse on scoreboard still breaking chat

• Self-explanatory. When I use mouse on scoreboard, I’m unable to use chat.

• You mean you can’t open up chat to use it? Or even after you hit tab again, it won’t work?

• @Kimiko:

You mean you can’t open up chat to use it? Or even after you hit tab again, it won’t work?

Both. When I use the mouse on scoreboard and press tab to exit out of the scoreboard, I cannot chat.

This actually seems to have been fixed, but I’m not quite sure since I’ve taken a habit of kickvoting via the console.

It’s possible the problem only occurs when pressing the votekick button.

• Did you by chance have the chat window open and typing (prompt ready to type) up when you went into the scoreboard?

There are some issues where the scoreboard pops up while typing ends up “locking” the chat.

If this happens, to “break” the “lock”, just open the command console and use the say command:

say MALRIC IS A DUUUUUDE!

This will usually allow you to use chat normally again.

• @ReMixx:

Did you by chance have the chat window open and typing (prompt ready to type) up when you went into the scoreboard?

There are some issues where the scoreboard pops up while typing ends up “locking” the chat.

If this happens, to “break” the “lock”, just open the command console and use the say command:

say MALRIC IS A DUUUUUDE!

This will usually allow you to use chat normally again.

I’ll need to do some focus testing at some point to make sure the issue still exists. I’m not keen on random votekicks, though.

Using the say command does not fix the issue, though; I have to rely on the console to chat after this occurs.