Server List not populating

• I purchased Chivalry sometime during the steam sales over Christmas along with a group of friends and after all of us completing the training mission we tried to log onto a server and partake in our first battle however i was unable to populate the server list.

I have tried all known bug fixes that are listed on the chivalry forums and also checked my firewall is not blocking the game (it isn’t). I have also signed up to the beta to see if this would fix the problem but it has not.

A month later I am still excited about playing this game and after a few updates the problem still hasn’t gone away so I figured its about time i contacted support.

• Bump

• This problem has existed as long as the game has. Little has been done to solve it.

• Can you connect manually to servers? Try clicking one of the links here to connect to an official server: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7082

Try changing the game speed filter in the server browser to anything but 100% and then back to 100%.

Remove the line “Suppress=DevOnline” from your UDKEngine.ini (Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config). Then open the game, sit on the server browser for 5-10 minutes (go grab a cup of coffee?). Then exit the game cleanly and attach your Launch.log (Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Logs) in a reply here.