There is Witchcraft in Chivalry

• Nay I hear you say, surely not in my fine medieval melee and physical projectile based combat game. But alas, it is so, as I shall demonstrate.

The water that surrounds us all and binds us to the land on which we live and fight is naught but an illusion.

The so called water:

It is a plane of illusory shimmering and reflection, and beneath this sorcery there is nothing. Ships, which until now we have thought to float on water, actually fly through the air. Surely this is proof of witchcraft and other such foul magics at play?

I returned to the beach to warn my fellow men of the wizardry which threatens us, only to find that those on the shores were as if turned to stone; motionless with no signs of life in their eyes.

I ran inland, only to find that dysentery had struck down those that remained.

However, I fear my quest to warn the people of this foul sorcery has failed. As I desperately sought out one who would hear me and take action, whatever witch had cast this spell upon the land had divined my plans, and as such cast me off the the face of the world and into the abyss.

From the afterlife I have found advanced technologies beyond my comprehension, and I can only hope that I can warn others in time for them to take action. For the glory of Agatha.

• Great mercy!
    Could this foul witchery have something to do with the bovinic sightings about the lands?

• oh wow! … best post ever! … your cause is righteous ! for the good of all of us! its a duty to spread the word about this wishcraft!

• @Janus3003:

Great mercy!
    Could this foul witchery have something to do with the bovinic sightings about the lands?

I fear that it must. Note that this bovine of board is surrounded by the very same illusory ‘water’, and that even the structure it is perched upon does not appear to be solid, but rather yet another illusion.

• Then we have no choice.
    We must burn all the cows.

• @Janus3003:

Then we have no choice.
    We must burn all the crows.

Fixed it for you. They’re so dang loud and annoying on Battlegrounds! :x

• I um…love this post. Lol.

+1 good sir, +1 to you.

• @ReMixx:

@Janus3003:

Then we have no choice.
    We must burn all the crows.

Fixed it for you. They’re so dang loud and annoying on Battlegrounds! :x

Thought I was the only one going crazy and hearin’ those birds!

• I THOUGHT YOU WERE BEING SERIOUS WHEN I READ THE TOPIC TITLE BUT THEN I FOUND OUT YOU WERE BEING SERIOUS. AAHHHHHHH

• Cal, the righteous sacrifice that was your death shall not be in vain!
    I shall hurry to alert our brothers in arms and will shall smite the witches and their foul wizardry along with the mason rabble! For Argon!
    :arm: :arm: :arm: :arm: :arm: :arm: :arm: :arm: :arm: :arm: :arm: :arm: :arm: :arm: :arm: :arm:

• But could it be that the Masons are behind this? They have finally understood that they stand no match to us Agathians and now they seek the aid of these mysterious cows?

• There is also a strange cow on another level, it’s on a hill in the far background and seems odd, almost certainly foul sorcery I’d wager.

• The Masons have a witch who can cast lightning

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7325