Lost all my weapons, and rank

• First I lost the veteran helmets… and now this! I’m rank 27, and I’ve unlocked ALL the weapons, and had all veteran helmets, and now I have nothing. This makes the game unplayable for me, because I can’t even unlock the weapons again, the kills won’t count towards unlocking. This is a shame. Someone, please tell me how to fix it.

I’ve already tried restarting Steam, didn’t help.

• Have you tried joining one of the Official servers? People have reported problems with weapon unlocks dissapearing, and those have returned after a while.

I believe the veteran helmets is an actual problem though and that is known by the devs, they shall likely patch that soon once they find the issue.

• @BobT36:

Have you tried joining one of the Official servers? People have reported problems with weapon unlocks dissapearing, and those have returned after a while.

I believe the veteran helmets is an actual problem though and that is known by the devs, they shall likely patch that soon once they find the issue.

No official servers with low ping for me, all start at 200 ping, I live in South America, so… now that I have the chance… it would be cool if TB could at least add 2 servers for South America. So far I’ve been playing in unofficial servers, and there is nothing wrong with that, but you know, official servers are online all the time…

• i also experienced this when i was picking sides and class/weapon but after few attempts everything went back to normal.