Any Greeks? Chivalry Review!

• Hello guys,

I have neen playing Chivarly since day one and I never had the chance to come here and express how happy I am that the game has progressed as I hoped it would and how its community thrived. I also always wanted to show my support to Torn Banner in other ways and I guess that day has come.

I have started a small blog about gaming in general and I just wrote a post/review concerning Chivalry. In that I try to cover all the things I love about the game and how I personally believe Torn Banner makes a difference in the gaming industry. The only catch is that the blog is only written in Greek since my audience is the general Greek gaming community. I wish I could write it in English but there are many great reviews about Chivalry in that language already (most of us have already read them ;) ). Therefore, if you can read Greek, or try to learn the language, you’re more than welcome to check the post here.

I just wanted to give the Greek community (I know there are a few of us out there) a heads up and actually let them know that they can read the post and share it with friends they try to convince to join in the fun. Have at it guys, hope you enjoy it and I’ll catch you later in the battlefield ;)

• Advertisements?

No thanks.

• @JHoersten2:

Advertisements?

No thanks.

Don’t back-seat moderate please. :P

If you click the link it IS actually a Chivalry review, just in Greek like he mentioned. Not going to delete anything Chiv related.

We do only really support English here though (for ease of communication between everyone), so I’ll leave it here for a day just to get some views, then will move it to Off Topic. :)

• It still amazes me how being polite and sincere is so suspicious online… It’s a subject I won’t comment to cause I tend to swing moods really fast.

Plus, to the real moderator, I thought General Discussion meant general discussion? :? I didn’t mean bad.

• @Gullinbursti:

It still amazes me how being polite and sincere is so suspicious online… It’s a subject I won’t comment to cause I tend to swing moods really fast.

Plus, to the real moderator, I thought General Discussion meant general discussion? :? I didn’t mean bad.

It’s not bad at all, especially if it is Chivalry related.

However we can’t really support linking to personal external (especially non-English) websites in General though, since the section would be absolutely filled with everyone doing the same if so hehe.

Like I said though, will move it to Off Topic and people can still view it as they wish. :)

• I couldn’t imagine Jhoersten2 being a moderator… No offense intended, by the way. :lol:

• @Slaughtervomit:

I couldn’t imagine Jhoersten2 being a moderator… No offense intended, by the way. :lol:

He’d be like the Simon of the Chivalry world. Hilarious I think xD

• @Kimiko:

@Slaughtervomit:

I couldn’t imagine Jhoersten2 being a moderator… No offense intended, by the way. :lol:

He’d be like the Simon of the Chivalry world. Hilarious I think xD

Our one open spot is reserved for Wingy!!! Grrrr :x