Best bug ever: Ghost mode :D

• We were just playing on Official TO sever #1, and after a dead during a lag spike, i become invisible :D
    I could run around the map and kill people but they couldn’t see me. It was like limbo, everyone was like ghosts appearing for 5 sec and disappearing again. Just wish someone could have recorded it before the server crashed fully :P Also chat was working the whole time and it was lots of fun, and my friend told me that my character was on spawn the whole time during this :D

• Did the lag spike happen before you died, at the same exact moment that you died, or during the respawn/spectator waiting time?

• Very odd… I’ve only ever known other people to go invisible to you after a lag spike. Seems like we are going to have to test the ‘pull the net cable out, put it back in again, see what shit happens’ thing.

• I was burning the market and then the lag spike happened. When it stopped I was on spawn again.

• @lyc4n:

I was burning the market and then the lag spike happened. When it stopped I was on spawn again.

Any idea what killed you? Enemy player? Burning windmill giblets falling on you (IT HAPPENS)?

• No idea, it was during the spike. But probably the enemy player, there was a lot of fighting going around.