IDLE FLINCH/HIT TRADING STILL NOT FIXED!

• Title says it all, please fix these bugs, they don’t occur as often, but their still in the game, and its really annoying.

• Yes please !

• If you can give any more details as to when specifically flinch fails to work, that’d be very helpful.

• Opponents being able to attack you back very shortly after they’ve been struck, many times its faster then your combo. Your only option after you’ve been hit should be to parry or use movement to avoid the next attack. The initiative should be in favor of the attacker if they hit first. Very frustrating when they make no effort to block back and are able to trade hits.

• The only thing that didn’t seem to get fixed was continuing a combo after being struck. All other forms of flinch seem to be working properly imo.

@Blackula:

Opponents being able to attack you back very shortly after they’ve been struck, many times its faster then your combo. Your only option after you’ve been hit should be to parry or use movement to avoid the next attack. The initiative should be in favor of the attacker if they hit first. Very frustrating when they make no effort to block back and are able to trade hits.

You do know combos take quite a long time to perform, more than enough time for some weapons to hit you back between strikes, even if you flinch them. If you hit your opponent during release or recovery and he is still comboing he will not be flinched as this was not added yet as well.

• @SlyGoat:

If you can give any more details as to when specifically flinch fails to work, that’d be very helpful.

Maybe I am wrong, but the missed parry no flinch still doesn’t appear to be fixed.

• Well one that I have been able to replicate a lot is if you combo off a parry, your opponent does not get flinched upon hit much of the time. I think they are probably still in a recoil animation state from you parrying them.

• @Anonymoose:

The only thing that didn’t seem to get fixed was continuing a combo after being struck. All other forms of flinch seem to be working properly imo.

This.
    It has been annoying the hell out of me. Sometimes I’ll trade 2H weapon blows with an opponent at the exact same time and yet he still manages to combo, completely ignoring flinch.

• @sharkh20:

Well one that I have been able to replicate a lot is if you combo off a parry, your opponent does not get flinched upon hit much of the time. I think they are probably still in a recoil animation state from you parrying them.

That could definitely be one, will test.

@Sir:

@Anonymoose:

The only thing that didn’t seem to get fixed was continuing a combo after being struck. All other forms of flinch seem to be working properly imo.

This.
    It has been annoying the hell out of me. Sometimes I’ll trade 2H weapon blows with an opponent at the exact same time and yet he still manages to combo, completely ignoring flinch.

That was another change that was meant to make it in but was forgotten about with other high priority issues showing up - will be added in a future patch for sure.

• @SlyGoat:

That could definitely be one, will test.

Tested it with the short sword and it happens pretty much every time. Happens a lot with the dane axe too.