Patch Notes, details please - link

• I did a search for the details for more detailed info on the current patch. Sadly I couldn’t find the right link. Would someone please post the link to the patch details?

• @Retsnom:

I did a search for the details for more detailed info on the current patch. Sadly I couldn’t find the right link. Would someone please post the link to the patch details?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9587

• @rumpelstiltskin:

@Retsnom:

I did a search for the details for more detailed info on the current patch. Sadly I couldn’t find the right link. Would someone please post the link to the patch details?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9587

^ Scroll down to the spoiler.

• http://www.chivalrythegame.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9587

“Balance adjustments” - what exactly? either the shield to attack was delayed by a large amount or all the knights 1 hand swords were slowed in 1 hand mode. Not feasible to use a longsword/shield anymore.

• disabling attacking out of shield; when you do so, the attack will queue, the shield will lower, then you attack

Buckler has a .17 drop time, Tower Shield has a .3 second drop time.

• ^ thank you for that I looked all over, and missed it. Also…this is flawed mentality but…ok lol

edit: flawed thinking not mentality…

• I was really hoping for some more accurate descriptions as well.

There are entries such as:

“Bearded axe needs to be faster”

“Poleaxe a slight bit faster”

“Make Grand mace a bit faster”

And I had heard the double axe was getting buffed, but there was no mention of that in the patch notes.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

@Retsnom:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9587

I asked for a detailed list…. not ass kissing for 12 + pages.

Besides 12+ pages of brown nosing the devs there is actually very little in details of exactly what was changed by the numbers. Surely there is an exact list of what was changed class and weapon wise, complete list of bugs attempted to be fixed, complete list of optimizations. Not a brief vague list.

I want to know exactly what was changed to the classes and weapons as it appears that much has been over nerfed and wrongly tweaked.

• @Retsnom:

@rumpelstiltskin:

@Retsnom:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9587

Besides 12+ pages of brown nosing the devs there is actually very little in details of exactly what was changed by the numbers. Surely there is an exact list of what was changed class and weapon wise, complete list of bugs attempted to be fixed, complete list of optimizations. Not a brief vague list.

I want to know exactly what was changed to the classes and weapons as it appears that much has been over nerfed and wrongly tweaked.

• @Retsnom:

@SlyGoat:

@rumpelstiltskin:

http://www.chivalrythegame.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9587

^ Scroll down to the spoiler.

• lols, there was no scroll down but a button, scrolling down only took me further down the page. Thanks though…. Now I can study it a little better.