The team damage and idle time meter are pointless

• I thought when they introduced the team damage and idle time meter for the votekick system it would actually make people make a sensible decision when voting. But just before I was in a team deathmatch game I had 8 kills and 2 deaths. Someone I accidentally TKd about 3 minutes before accussed me of “repeatadly killing teammates” and issued a votekick against me. He was the only teammate i killed. IT SHOWED 0% TEAM DAMAGE AND 0% IDLE TIME! And yet i was kicked with 70% of the votes.

This is a fun game but I have no hope for a community like this

• @Ready:

I thought when they introduced the team damage and idle time meter for the votekick system it would actually make people make a sensible decision when voting. But just before I was in a team deathmatch game I had 8 kills and 2 deaths. Someone I accidentally TKd about 3 minutes before accussed me of “repeatadly killing teammates” and issued a votekick against me. He was the only teammate i killed. IT SHOWED 0% TEAM DAMAGE AND 0% IDLE TIME! And yet i was kicked with 70% of the votes.

This is a fun game but I have no hope for a community like this

Worst thing is that you can’t dodge votes. Enjoy you getting kicked for no reason for hella of times.

• There is no cure for stupidity. I love that it shows team damage % now, certainly better than nothing. Idle time is a bonus, but you can tell when someone is AFK, so not a big deal.

• Everyone keeps expecting dev changes to fix player’s actions. It doesn’t work that way.

People have the freedom to do as they please, and they will continue to do as such.

• @JHoersten2:

Everyone keeps expecting dev changes to fix player’s actions. It doesn’t work that way.

People have the freedom to do as they please, and they will continue to do as such.

^ Pretty much this.

The devs can only give YOU the tools to manage YOUR experience, they can’t rule how you play or what you do, that would just be silly. However I agree on things like being able to cycle through “Muting” someone in voice, chat, both. That gives you more tools. It’s up to the community to remove the arsewipes and show them that they are not welcome.

We mods can help on Official servers if anything gets to the stage of actual direct ABUSE against another player, but beyond that, it’s up to you.

• I say that team damage meter works. People are gettin kicked with over 90% in favour rather than keepin the dickhole team killer in.

An it means trolls that say you have been team killing and votekick youdon win and they end up getting kicked instead for being an arsewipe