R.I.P Chivalry what a terrible indie game

• Here’s my professional review kiddos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HgW3WHNKlo

This new update is a joke, if you honestly think the new block system and the gimp and buffs was a good idea you probably got beasted by pro players like me and whined on the official fourms.

Not to mention Kickvote system ruins the game and only trolls use it.

R.I.P chivalry :D

• 0/10

• You are entitled to your opinion however wrong it may be. I think a lot of your griping has to do with the community, which from what I saw in your attitude in your video, you may have brought on yourself… It’s not about “you vs. everyone else in chat” everywhere on the internet… I understand people get upset about stuff, but when you go into a game with the mentality that you are against everyone else, not only the opposing team gameplay wise, you will get the reaction you’re expecting.

I bet it went something like this:

Aspar…ect. ect.: This game is terrible!
    Random player: Leave then
    Aspar: No fuck you
    Random player: fuck you!
    Aspar: Troll!
    Random player: starts votekick
    Aspar: Just wait until I give a bad review on Youtube like people care about my opinion!
    Random player: Whatever goes back to having fun

• He is right though the votekick system ruins a lot of gameplay time for people who are just trying to have some fun while getting positive k/d ratios, then comes a raging kid and starts and endless spammable votekick until you are removed from the game just because you were doing good in that particular session. It needs some tweaking its far too easily abused.

• Obviously the vote kick system has some flaws, though how could it really be improved? Anyways, in the end, I think people are blowing it way out of proportion. I’ve had precisely ONE incident where I was kicked unjustly, and even then people were tricked into believing it was just. I killed a guy on a duel server for throwing knives at me during a duel, others saw it and thought I just attacked him, he started the vote and I was booted. That is the only time I’ve been kicked, period. It can happen, of course, and it probably happens more often to other people. But seriously, it’s not that bad.

• Its a community that are the arsewipes.

Everything else about your review is wrong and just due to rage.

Make the votekick back to a console command. Where t wasn’t abused and no 12 year old jackholes knows where it is.

• The votekicksystem already gets improved, because you can now see idletime and teamdamge of the person to be kicked,all haiul chivalry. Also hes VAC Banned … abfahre you shoukd stop playing games

• @Asparagussufferer:

professional review

@rumpelstiltskin:

0/10

• @Asparagussufferer:

“…you probably got beasted by pro players like me and whined on the official fourms.”

“Not to mention Kickvote system ruins the game and only trolls use it.”

Awh aren’t you adorable little whiny bitch? For 2 days straight I’ve been wiping the floor with you on that duel server until earlier today you joined, QQ’d that I’m there and then you initialized a “kickvote” against me.

So you failed at 3 things: being professional, new word invention?, being remotely good at the game? (in video*, all of these fellas are rank 0-5) and not being a hypocrite.

The video is on his profile, I’m ashamed that I gave it +1 view. :/

• That’s what you call a “professional review”. It’s just you ranting away and whining for 2 minutes. I’d say your a professional troll sir.

• He does have a point about spamming though, it became highly rewarding for some reason.

• So first off

I WANT A VOTE KICK REASON

Because then if someone picks Reason TK then reasonable people will at least look at the TK % and if it is 0% they will say thats not right.

If they say idle and the Idle% is not high enough then reasonable people will say thats not right.

Get the point, I am sure you do.

–------------------

Ok next issue spamming is more rewarded yes but only because flinch was fixed. So whereas before you could get away with being a knight trading blows with a MAA, now if he hits you you need to parry else you are dead. However usually at this point his combo is already in motion, he is face hugging you and finding the tip of this weapon is near impossible.

• subscribed.

• @K7:

@Asparagussufferer:

“…you probably got beasted by pro players like me and whined on the official fourms.”

Awh aren’t you adorable little whiny bitch? For 2 days straight I’ve been wiping the floor with you on that duel server until earlier today you joined, QQ’d that I’m there and then you initialized a “kickvote” against me.

HAHAHAHAH, is that the one where he’s saying “these kids have NO chance against me” in the video?

• @BobT36:

@K7:

@Asparagussufferer:

HAHAHAHAH, is that the one where he’s saying “these kids have NO chance against me” in the video?

xXSup3r_1337_Pr0_sk1llzXx.

• @BobT36:

Yeah… Every opponent he “filmed” was ranked below rank 10, and he brags about how mighty he is against them, but when I killed him he ended up raging and crying in the public chat of how “I’m cheating”…

@Andrew:

subscribed.

Sarcasm?

• @K7:

Yeah… Every opponent he “filmed” was ranked below rank 10, and he brags about how mighty he is against them, but when I killed him he ended up raging and crying in the public chat of how “I’m cheating”…

/giggle, please record that next time, and post it as a video response. XD

• troll OP is troll

• @BobT36:

@K7:

/giggle, please record that next time, and post it as a video response. XD

I was genuinely unaware that he was recording nor that he even had a youtube channel… :/

• 1/10 would laugh uproariously in your face again.