[CONF] No reload button on Xbox 360 controller!

• I am trying to play archer class using the Xbox 360 controller and it is a pain to play this way since there is no button assigned to the controller for reload (it defaults to R on the keyboard).

I don’t see any way in the in-game menu to adjust the Xbox 360 controller configuration.

Is there any way to map reload to the Xbox 360 controller without running a third party program like joy to key?

• Bindings=(Name="XboxTypeS_B",SecondaryKey=,Command="GBA_Reload | GBA_Feint",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False,Flag=,FriendlyName="Unknown")

By default, it is set to the B button. You can adjust the keybinds in UDKGame.ini (Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config).

• Hmm, it must be glitched or something, because when I press B after firing a shot with the crossbow, my character just twitches out like they are starting the reload animation but nothing actually happens.

This is with the official wired Microsoft Xbox 360 pad.

• Anyone else experiencing this issue?

• @jyoung:

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

You are absolutely right. What’s happening is that it’s reloading and then feinting out of the reload.

Switch the order to look like this:

Bindings=(Name="XboxTypeS_B",SecondaryKey=,Command="GBA_Feint | GBA_Reload",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False,Flag=,FriendlyName="Unknown")

I’m moving this to Bug Reports Forum and will put it in the list.

Thanks for reporting it!