All weapon stat changes in Content Update1?

• Does there exist anywhere, on this forum or elsewhere, a summary of all the weapons stat changes in Content Update 1 from the previous release? The detailed patch notes give all these changes, but they do so in the piecemeal form of changes made in each Beta and RC release as compared to the previous release, which is really laborious to use in comparing weapons. (For a while the weapons spreadsheet had the beginning of a tab with the last versions weapons value which would have served this purpose but that went away. That would serve the same purpose.)

Can someone point me to it, if its somewhere here? If not, could someone post it? (Surely someone has it, right?)

• Chivalry Weapon Stats

It looks up to date to me.

• @AngryDave:

Chivalry Weapon Stats

It looks up to date to me.

Maybe I wasn’t clear. I’m not looking for the current weapon stats. I’m looking for the changes to each weapon stat in this version compared to the last release version.

• viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9587
    They are in that thread.

• I’d like to have something like that aswell. A clean changelog without the redundant beta back-and-forths would be great, something with all the changes between live versions related to combat in one place.

• @Fuel:

http://www.chivalrythegame.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9587
    They are in that thread.

Yes I know, the problem with that is it lists the change between each beta or RC version (as I noted in my first post). That means you have to sift through a seperate list for each “in beta2 from beta1” and “in rc1 from beta3” and the same weapon may be changed multiple times. So it is extremely unhandy to use a refence when you just want to know the difference between NOW and the LAST release and not a bunch of intermediate stages in between.

• I get what OP means, and I’d agree that the patch notes are not user-friendly for players who strictly play live. If for example, the Broadsword overhead was given 10 damage in a previous patch, and then lost 5 damage in the most recent one, readers would be confused into thinking it was nerfed instead of buffed from pre-patch to post. The patch notes are also very long and somewhat unclear at times.

I would agree with the suggestion to make the patch notes only show the differences from pre-patch live to post-patch live, and to also organize them in categories such as bug fixes, class balance, and weapon balance, and to use strictly clear language (ex: the first patch notes are very vague, using phrase such as - “Bearded axe needs to be faster” rather than the later “- Heavy Flail attack1 windup increased from 0.55 to 0.6.” It’s also unclear what, if any changes were actually made to the Bearded Axe, beyond being told that it needs to be faster). I could re-write the patch notes to be more organized, but since some of the wording is ambiguous I can’t write with certainty.

• Here is my list in comparison to the ‘vague’ ones you mention, note that this is only Beta patch 1, not 2,3,4 or 5:

Morning Star stab windup changed from 0.45 to 0.4
    Holy Water Sprinkler Attack1 release changed from 0.35 to 0.45
    Holy Water Sprinkler Attack2 release changed from 0.3 to 0.4
    Holy Water Sprinkler Attack3 release changed from 0.4 to 0.35
    Short Spear throw windup changed from 0.4 to 0.3
    Short Spear reload changed from 1 to 0.8
    Javelin reload changed from 1.1 to 1.0
    Heavy Javelin reload changed from 1.3 to 1.0
    Double Axe Attack1 windup changed from 0.6 to 0.55
    Bearded Axe Attack1 windup changed from 0.6 to 0.425
    Bearded Axe Attack2 windup changed from 0.6 to 0.425
    Bearded Axe Attack3 windup changed from 0.6 to 0.55