The Kickstarter goal has been met! Congratulations!

• Just wanted to share my congratulations with Torn Banner for meeting their kickstarter goal of $50k, what’s even better is there are STILL 10 days left!
    I am estimating $60k of funding, if not more, so that is some super awesome news for you guys.

Everyone share your congratulations with the team. Considering the small amount of marketing, I think it has done very well in comparison to some other kickstarter projects which do a hell of a lot to Market their project.

If mods wish to delete this thread, that is ok, but i’m pretty damn happy and excited for you guys, and I think everyone should raise a glass to Torn Banner’s victory on kickstarter :)

• Yes! me to :D I hope they end up with 60k just to give them some extra funding cuz they are awesome :D The kick starter seem so get about 1k or more every day so it looks good :D I can not wait to play the beta!

• @KAIOSDEFECT:

Yes! me to :D I hope they end up with 60k just to give them some extra funding cuz they are awesome :D The kick starter seem so get about 1k or more every day so it looks good :D I can not wait to play the beta!

I think this morning, or yesterday they needed $4000 to reach their goal, the day before, they needed between $7k-$8k, so with any luck, they may even reach $70k :P

• No new gameplay video to celebrate the fact that the goal has been met? ;_;

• @georgatos7:

No new gameplay video to celebrate the fact that the goal has been met? ;_;

This saddens me :P

• Hooray!

• Congratulations! I hope after the campaign you’ll have some sort of pre-order option at your website. I’d like to buy the 50$ edition but I won’t have any money until 15th.

• And now we wait. :longb:

• Patience. :)

• @Otreum:

@georgatos7:

No new gameplay video to celebrate the fact that the goal has been met? ;_;

This saddens me :P

Goal was just hit this morning. Don’t worry :)

• Developer

Thank you guys! For both the congratulations and the pledges, it means a lot to have a supportive community that wants this game as badly as we do. The Torn Banner Rises my friends, may I see you all on the battlefield to pay my respects! :D

• @Otreum:

@KAIOSDEFECT:

Yes! me to :D I hope they end up with 60k just to give them some extra funding cuz they are awesome :D The kick starter seem so get about 1k or more every day so it looks good :D I can not wait to play the beta!

I think this morning, or yesterday they needed $4000 to reach their goal, the day before, they needed between $7k-$8k, so with any luck, they may even reach $70k :P

I’m estimating more like 80k :D
    http://www.kicktraq.com/projects/171151 … projection

• The devs should update the kickstarter page with a thank you as well.

• Developer

We’ve now done this as well as posted that to celebrate we are launching a Q&A and posted some strech goals, more info here:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1931

• ha ha wow that kicktrack site is awesome :D

• I really wish you guys would stop referencing 300 in your promotional material. Replace it with Rob Roy or Princess Bride or something jeez.

• @Strudel:

I really wish you guys would stop referencing 300 in your promotional material. Replace it with Rob Roy or Princess Bride or something jeez.

Unless Liam Neeson and Andre the Giant are announced as new playable classes for the $250,000 stretch goal, I don’t think that Rob Roy or Princess Bride fits in well with the brutal and intense combat they are trying to portray.

• Yes…clearly I was referencing Andre the Giant and not the famous duel between the dread pirate roberts and inigo montoya.
    A well choreographed sword fight doesn’t need shaky cameras, excessive gore and nonsensical screaming to express intensity and emotion.

Also

Liam Neesons cock is so big,
    it doubled as his claymore in Rob Roy.

• That said, you’re probably right. What about Kingdom of Heaven?
    You got your duels, sieges, shield walls, forest ambushes and most importantly Liam Neeson.