Falcon/hawk too noisy

• For some reason, on the battlegrounds map, specifically on team objective (i’ve not yet tested the other modes), the seagull is just constantly squawking, repeatedly.

This is very annoying and it’s like the map has not been changed at all, apart from the bird noise added. I’m guessing it’s just to add to the realism of the map and I like it, but it just needs to squawk less.

It’s like adding thunder strikes on a map, but having it repeat very second.

Just simply increase the time before it makes the noise again. I was in a full server and half the people made comments on how annoying the sound was becoming.

• Developer

That bird wasn’t added, but it seems to have bugged out, looking to fix it for patch thanks!

• That seagull is very annoying and very loud.

• I, personally believe that is it not a BIRD or a CHIRPING at all.
    It would make more sense if the noise was (as I personally believe) the sound of the rocks flying through the air from the trebuchets.
    But I 100% agree that the noise is annoying, it is way too loud and the pitch is just irritating. Distracts you from the battle and forces you to focus on it when out of combat.

Please Chivalry Development Team, get rid of the noise or change it.

• Developer

@sir_loin:

That bird wasn’t added, but it seems to have bugged out, looking to fix it for patch thanks!

• I find the bird sounds soothing like on a beach. Need giant flapping seagulls attacking us to go with said sounds ;)

• Oh my bad. It’s probably a falcon or hawk, I guess. Those were used during the medieval times as a means of sending messages. Probably the castle/fortress is sending out the messages to call for assistance.

It’s only because I heard the same noise - which was probably a seagull - when I was out and started to think I was going crazy so I had to post this. :P

• AAAUUUUUUUUGH! AAAUUUUUUUUGH!

• Developer

That map is for the birds.