Admin Kick

• So I’m trying to kick someone. I do the following:

adminlogin<password>
    adminkick<playername>
    confirm<numberofplayer>

But when I do this it initiates a vote kick?? Wth, I’m an admin. I don’t want others to vote on it. I want them kicked!

Any help much appreciated.</numberofplayer></playername></password>

• Are you absolutely sure you are logged in as admin?

When you “adminkick” someone, it will say something like “You are logged in as admin, are you sure you want to kick this person. If you want to votekick, you need to log out as admin”.

So if you see that message, then you know you’re logged in and the adminkick should work without a vote.

You have to login to your server every time the map changes (in case you didn’t know).

• You can also use the ‘adminplayerlist’ command to verify that you are logged in as admin. If you are, you will see a list of players, if not, you will see nothing.

• Thanks for the reply.

I use adminlogin <password>and then type adminplayerlist, but nothing comes up.

Any ideas?

Does adminlogin work?</password>

• @Tunnleram:

Thanks for the reply.

Any ideas?

It does, I’ve been using it on the official servers just fine since the new patch was released. Is the admin password configured properly for your server in the configuration file?

• @Tunnleram:

Thanks for the reply.

Any ideas?

You might want to make sure you are putting the password in correctly. Maybe accidentally putting caps or something. Just check in your settings.

• Thanks everyone. It appears after the patch the adminpassword entry was removed??

Once I added the AdminPassword entry again under the [Engine.AccessControl] section the adminplayerlist now shows me after logging in.

Duh! lol

• @Kimiko:

Are you absolutely sure you are logged in as admin?

When you “adminkick” someone, it will say something like “You are logged in as admin, are you sure you want to kick this person. If you want to votekick, you need to log out as admin”.

So if you see that message, then you know you’re logged in and the adminkick should work without a vote.

You have to login to your server every time the map changes (in case you didn’t know).

If you’re logged in as admin and want to start a votekick. If you just type the votekick command it kicks the player without a vote. Either disable the command for admins, or have it start a votekick as it should logically do….

• @Malekous:

@Kimiko:

Are you absolutely sure you are logged in as admin?

If you’re logged in as admin and want to start a votekick. If you just type the votekick command it kicks the player without a vote. Either disable the command for admins, or have it start a votekick as it should logically do….

Yeah, I agree. Otherwise you have to logout of admin, which then kills you lol