Can't join a specific server

• I’m trying to join this server called “Blag FFA - High Levels Welcome” where it seems as if everyone else can join, except for me. There are no restrictions on rank, or anything of the sort. It just makes me wait at the loading screen for ages. I restarted the game, steam and all that, but still no luck joining… It’s where some of my friends usually play at, and I’d like to join them, but it won’t work. Are there any fixes to this?

• I have the same problem but with a different server and would also like to know how to fix it.

I only have 3 or 4 servers with decent pings to choose from due to my location, so this is kind of a big problem for me. I have friends on Steam that have the same problem. We just get stuck at the “Loading Game” screen forever. What’s weird, though, is after clicking “cancel”, I get to the level loading screen (black screen with gears turning) before getting tossed back to the main menu. So frustrating… <sigh>:x</sigh>

• How are you trying to connect to the server? From the in-game server browser? Via IP address in console?