Why can't I kick with my bow out?

• I am a committed archer and its really hard to defend myself when i have a bow out. Basically all I can do is strafe around to dodge until i take out my melee. I don’t understand why I can’t kick with a bow. Other classes can kick with two handed weapons why not archers?

• thats a very good question, I didnt even knew about it

• Yeah they really need to give us the ability to kick with a bow or crossbow out, ridiculous that we cannot. If someone is in our face kicking would give us the chance to pull out a dagger in time.

• There are already several threads dedicated about this, please use the search feature next time.

• ive wondered the same thing, we should def be able to kick with the bow out cause if u get hit the flinch time is so long u get hit again before u can even switch weps, def needs fix!

• As awesome as it would be to boot someone back and blast a crossbow bolt in their face, I feel it would be quite overpowered to do so.

For a melee to spend all that time running up to you, dodging or blocking arrows, JUST getting close enough to hit, only to be booted back and whammed with arrows while stunned, wouldn’t be fun.

• @BobT36:

As awesome as it would be to boot someone back and blast a crossbow bolt in their face, I feel it would be quite overpowered to do so.

For a melee to spend all that time running up to you, dodging or blocking arrows, JUST getting close enough to hit, only to be booted back and whammed with arrows while stunned, wouldn’t be fun.

Last I checked swords are longer than legs. So you can only kick away the stupid ones or the MAA. And most people wouldn’t be loaded anyway. And what’s the difference between shooting hem point blank or kicking them and shooting them?

• Kicking someone would result in him staggering and make him stationary so he’s easy prey for your Xbow (or shortbow if it’s fast enough)

• lol, they dnt load fast enough for that

• the logical answer for this : because you are operating that bow with both of your legs, thats why you cant kick.

• @Zedard:

the logical answer for this : because you are operating that bow with both of your legs, thats why you cant kick.

lol

that and because archers are so amazing at melee - they win all the duels

• Most likely due to that archers would become more OP’ed and can just kick you in the face over and over until they get out their secondary.