I have a good idea.

• Fix the game you have before you start adding more to it. Especially ridiculous levels that lag like crazy.

Common bugs that have still not been fixed -

• The server list displays inaccurate player amounts

• When knocked off a siege weapon you can’t attack unless you switch weapons.

• Many times people will not be disrupted when hit even with a heavy blow from a large weapon(I don’t know if that one is a hack that people have or what but it gets on my nerves).

• Like, 2 people are able to use their mic in the entire game.

• When you kick someone off a ledge you don’t get credited a kill… that might not be a glitch… although I have seen it credited before so I dunno…

Another suggestion is to clean the levels up… Some are too busy with pointless aesthetics that probably eat computer power… like moving clouds…

• and dont even get me started on citadel

• I have a better idea. Why don’t you make your own medieval game. You can do it your way and torn banner can do it their way. I mean it must be really easy to make a video game. Especially using something as simple as the little unreal 3 engine.

• oh right… lets have an ideas and suggestions forum so we can tell people to go fuck themselves

• @lemonater47:

I have a better idea. Why don’t you make your own medieval game.

maybe i will…. maybe i will…

• @Monster:

oh right… lets have an ideas and suggestions forum so we can tell people to go fuck themselves

Your a fast one.

They already know about these bugs. What do you think they are trying to do? Nothing?

They wanted to push out one content pack. Then there is a few hotfixes and next is the mod tools.

• Well I hope it doesn’t take too long… I’m just saying bug fixes before new content… i dunno

• @Monster:

Well I hope it doesn’t take too long… I’m just saying bug fixes before new content… i dunno

They did quite a few bug fixes before the content pack.