Different visual for best player

• Player in each team with best score could be somehow distinguish from others. For example red champion would have black armor and blue one would have white armor + champion would have also banner on back and horn which he could activate by pressing “c”. Killing enemy champion could be for twice points than normal kill.

It would have three positives: 1. Motivation for players to be one and kill enemy one. 2. It would fresh up game. 3. He could help team to regroup and attack together.

• I kinda like the idea, especially due to point 3.

I see my agathian friends run around like chicken most of the time, with no one coordinating their attacks or defends.

+1

• one more thought: champion would be able to remove banner from his back and stick it in the ground and teammates would have hp or/and hp regeneration boost around. It would disappear with champions death

and for the horn: when champion would use it, an icon would appear for everyone else with his location so they know where to hurry

…this whole champ thing will work in team objective mode only i guess… i would put it in TO rather than creating whole new mode because that will only divide players

• I support these suggestions.

• thats a briliant idea!

• Such a simple idea, such a great idea.

• This does sound like quite a good idea, however I have a feeling there are going to be plenty of players who would begin to exploit this privilege somehow.

• love this idea ! ^^

• Great idea - so I can avoid that player !

• I like this - it’s sensible, balanced, and should be simple to implement.

I support this 100%.

• +1, genius idea. If you think about it, this is idea that the RPG concept of leadership buffs came from, just knowing they were near the best fighter in a battle gave his comrades a psychological boost.

• I like the idea, but I have a single issue with it

the top player of each team is often changing very fast, so say I’m top after I got a double kill, I unlock the Champion status, but before I can even do anything with it, my teammate could outscore me.

also, trolls that TK might target their champion to be even more toxic

• Never going to happend.

• @wildwulfy:

Never going to happend.

Why? Too much work? Did developers tried this already?

• +1!

• @Vincik:

one more thought: champion would be able to remove banner from his back and stick it in the ground and teammates would have hp or/and hp regeneration boost around. It would disappear with champions death

and for the horn: when champion would use it, an icon would appear for everyone else with his location so they know where to hurry

…this whole champ thing will work in team objective mode only i guess… i would put it in TO rather than creating whole new mode because that will only divide players

imo it would break the balance … i personally dont like the ideal

• Or: Just the best player from attacking team would be promoted to the leader and only once per objective. 2 minutes or some like that before limit of objective expires. He could have just a “FOLLOW” icon over head. But different visual, bonus stats or some special equip like horn or big flag would be awesome. Point is, that he would respawn only once and only for attacking team when there is only few time to finish objective. Maybe you could use model of kings for it. So on two maps kings could have a duel. 8-)

• Hell yeah, get this done. +1 Would love to see new armours and helmets, as you suggested.