Need help with the sensitivity switch command

• Bindings=(Name=“two”,Command=“GBA_SwitchWeapon2 | setsensitivity 75”,Flag=“KBFlag_Weapon”,FriendlyName=“SwitchSecondary”)

I´ve been using this before the patch came out and reset all my keybinds. But now it doesn´t seem to work. Is there anything wrong with how I wrote it?

Note: I have my sensitivity 25 set to “I”. This way whenever I´m an archer in trouble I can defend myself with my secondary much better.

• Try typing this in the console ingame - setbind <bind>setsensitivity 25</bind>

• @Planetus:

Try typing this in the console ingame - setbind <bind>setsensitivity 25</bind>

I´ve tried a couple of things:

setbind two setsensitivity 75 | GBA_SwitchWeapon2 - only recognizes the first part

setbind two GBA_SwitchWeapon2 | setsensitivity 75 - same result

If I do each command separately it will just overwrite the previous one. Please, help me get this fixed so I can play archer again :?

• @funthomass:

@Planetus:

Try typing this in the console ingame - setbind <bind>setsensitivity 25</bind>

I´ve tried a couple of things:

setbind two setsensitivity 75 | GBA_SwitchWeapon2 - only recognizes the first part

setbind two GBA_SwitchWeapon2 | setsensitivity 75 - same result

If I do each command separately it will just overwrite the previous one. Please, help me get this fixed so I can play archer again :?

What’s happening is that Chivalry is interpreting it as two separate console commands instead of two commands for the setbind.

Try adding quotes around it like this:

setbind two "setsensitivity 75 | GBA_SwitchWeapon2"