(Poll) Forbid choping limbs to corpses

• @Vincik:

brutality on players is fun and has meaning. its more authentic…more real…corpses lying there aswell. but choping corpses is behind my lane of taste. its pointless and quite opposite from making game feels authentic and real.

Then turn your gore level down to zero…. wait… there is a gore level in the options isn’t there?? :?

Turn the gore off and then you don’t have to see it.

The game isn’t meant to be “Authentic and Real” it’s a video game meant to be fun.

@Vincik:

Its not like that. It doesnt matter if im chopped or somebody else. No difference. Its still stupid. Its like bunny hoping in Battlefield 2, changing pointlessly guns in Counter strike, saying everyone noob in League of legends or beg for gold in World of warcraft. Its just stupid and it ruins game experience for me. Players dont enjoy game anymore so they must act crazy and idiotic. Thats all. No problem. Maybe there will be piss on corpses feature in dlc. Everybody will be running around and piss on each other. That would be at least something fresh.

Don’t like it? Don’t do it.

Think it’s stupid? Too bad… others enjoy it.

It ruins the experience for you??

Well it doesn’t for everybody else.

Get over it. Go back to your tree hugging.

• Strongly disagree with OP - makes the game more fun ^_^

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Chopping limbs is like Chivalry’s teabagging

Indeed. Followed by some thorough tea bagging.

• If you’re dead then why do you care what happens to your body? It doesn’t effect you in any way, except maybe mentally.

At times, I like to gather with all the other MaA and we celebrate the Archer corpses limb chopping season. What you do is find yourselves an archer corpse. Be it friendly or enemy it doesn’t matter. Then everyone starts chopping and stabbing it while spamming “You’ve got my arms, m’lord!”

The aim is to remove all their limbs and appendages before their body phases out due to decal.

• I take it as a compliment when someone takes the extra time to sully my corpse. There’s no better proof that you were an effective menace on the battlefield.

As for archers, I try not remove any of their limbs. I have…plans for their corpses later. :queen:

• This is such a silly thing to complain about. You’re actually comparing this to bunny hopping on BF2? As if this was an exploit, or as if it affects gameplay in any way. It’s just like shooting dead bodies in Half-Life 2. It’s the kind of attention to detail you want in games. Not something you’re going to do all the time, but if you happen to accidently hit a dead body, it would be really lame if it didn’t move, it would break the immersion completely.

• Torn Banner Studios should then release this sort of “mature content lock” that should disable blood decals, body dismemberent and other disgusting stuff for eyes that do not find such apropriated.

• @wildwulfy:

Torn Banner Studios should then release this sort of “mature content lock” that should disable blood decals, body dismemberent and other disgusting stuff for eyes that do not find such apropriated.

people who are against such things shouldnt play medieval fps. i want blood, scream and rolling heads as well as everybody else who bought this game. im just tired of watching this sick behavior. not beacuse its violent but because normal human being wouldnt cut somebody limbs just for fun. If masons could cut enemy heads and take them like a trophies, than it would be kinda ok. But now its just pointless sick trolling for fun. tell me. would be pissing on corpses, shitting, vomiting or even raping corpses ok with you? Would it be just fun and you would say…its just a game and im just marking opponent or you would finally admit that there is something wrong with this picture? or where is the line? i just thing its completely unnecessary to have this thing in game. if not because its sick or act of trolling, then because every corps eats my CPU. there is no other reason for ragdoll for corpses longer than 10sec after their death. Then i play King of the hill with 10fps.

• @Vincik:

@wildwulfy:

Torn Banner Studios should then release this sort of “mature content lock” that should disable blood decals, body dismemberent and other disgusting stuff for eyes that do not find such apropriated.

people who are against such things shouldnt play medieval fps. i want blood, scream and rolling heads as well as everybody else who bought this game. im just tired of watching this sick behavior. not beacuse its violent but because normal human being wouldnt cut somebody limbs just for fun. If masons could cut enemy heads and take them like a trophies, than it would be kinda ok. But now its just pointless sick trolling for fun. tell me. would be pissing on corpses, shitting, vomiting or even raping corpses ok with you? Would it be just fun and you would say…its just a game and im just marking opponent or you would finally admit that there is something wrong with this picture? or where is the line? i just thing its completely unnecessary to have this thing in game. if not because its sick or act of trolling, then because every corps eats my CPU. there is no other reason for ragdoll for corpses longer than 10sec after their death. Then i play King of the hill with 10fps.

Go to video options and select 1 on the corpse slider. Problem solved.

• Kill with a kick then behead them and you know they have to watch as their head rolls all around. Best form for teabagging yet.

I only wish I could pee on corpses.

• My only gripe with corpse interaction is when you see someone who is dead from burning to death or boiling oil, they will scream and scream and scream and scream.

Now don’t get me wrong, I am completely fine with this, in fact, it’s really cool to see a mound of blackened corpses in front of the cart on Stoneshill and you can just hear all this screaming.

But my gripe is when I look down at their burning body and if I chop off their head, they continue screaming.

This is a very major bug and I think this needs to be addressed immediately. :D

• No purpose of forbidding it. We need more ways of chopping!

• Man, I love to crush my opponent bodies’ head into nothing and said

“No zombie allowed :3”

• It’s good practice while waiting for the next round.

• Keep it in.

Chopping limbs of dead bodies is my way of saying “Screw you!” to disrespectful players and cowards. :jrazz:

• Added a poll.

I believe this should be left in though, I LOVE the ability to desecrate someone’s corpse. Fantastic way to show additional dominance, (“I’ve just beaten you, now you are MINE! You shall now watch as I chop off every limb and be able to do nothing about it, mwahahah!”).

I feel it fits the medieval theme perfectly, some armies DID used to do this, (and even fire the body parts back at their enemies).

I see it rare anyone actually bothering to stand around doing this though, since it can take a while and you’re likely to get killed yourself in the mean-time anyway.

• @EricFong:

Man, I love to crush my opponent bodies’ head into nothing and said

“No zombie allowed :3”

I prefer “THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!” myself. :D

• lmao only the OP voted to remove it.

• Everyone’s entitled to an opinion. :)

• @Vincik:

I like how you made game brutal. I cant imagine medieval warfare without choped up heads and limbs but choping limbs out of dead bodies is new sport in this game and im already fed up with it. Please do something about it.

You can disable corpses if you think it is that big of a problem. And if the devs would remove it it would be a serious diservice against the community, since the majority loves it, but I guess they could make an option which disables limb chopping for dead bodies for sensitive people like you but then it should most definitely not be a priority.