Exclusive Hemlet Class?

• First of all, congratulations to Torn Banner for reaching their goal of $50,000!

I pledged enough to get me the exclusive in-game helmet. I just have one question though: can you only use the helmet on the heavy class, or does it work on every? I love the nostalgic mason horn helmet by the way!

• Developer

Thanks for the pledge and congratulations, those helmets will work on all classes.

• Cool. Will custom helmets/armor be a game feature, or only an exception for supporters? That is, will other helmets, cuirasses, gauntlets, etc be unlockable and equipable?

• Hello. How does your helmet look like? Is it for Agatha and Masons? Can you used in the current state of the game?

• @NICK:

Hello. How does your helmet look like? Is it for Agatha and Masons? Can you used in the current state of the game?

The two old knight helmets from AoC are given to people who pledged over a certain amount on the M:CW Kickstarter.

• Can you used in the current state of the game?

And can I get it somehow? I ll pay if I need to.

• Yes they can be used, if you supported the Kickstarter. The Kickstarter only took place before the game was released, there is no way to pledge anymore.

• @Viper:

Yes they can be used, if you supported the Kickstarter. The Kickstarter only took place before the game was released, there is no way to pledge anymore.

… can we buy hats then? TF2 style?

What about Clan Outfits? I might have a lot of ppl willing to wear certain colours… if you catch my drift.

• Further helmets will be available somewhere down the line, of that I’m sure. The Kickstarter ones were exclusive and that time has passed. Just be patient and more will become available.

• @Viper:

Cool. Will custom helmets/armor be a game feature, or only an exception for supporters? That is, will other helmets, cuirasses, gauntlets, etc be unlockable and equipable?

LOL, of course they will be available to everyone, all you get is that one helmet ok? Stop being so entitled and greedy.

• I didn’t have enough dosh to spend on them :(

Excuse me, Im gonna gouge my eyes out with a spoon…

• @UDK.exe:

@Viper:

Cool. Will custom helmets/armor be a game feature, or only an exception for supporters? That is, will other helmets, cuirasses, gauntlets, etc be unlockable and equipable?

LOL, of course they will be available to everyone, all you get is that one helmet ok? Stop being so entitled and greedy.

That didn’t come off at all as entitled or greedy to me. He was just asking a question.