Maps dont work after latest patch

• these 2 maps cistern and darkforest valley seem to not work after the patch in ffa, when can we expect that to be fixed?

• How are they broken? I’ve heard something about some FFA maps sometimes not letting you spawn, is that what you’re talking about?

• no thats not it sly, im saying they will not play, u seem to get disconected when it plays those maps and recieve an error when u try and rejoin, it says error downloading CMW and (maps name)
    ive had a buddy confirm this on his dedicated server also

• That’s strange. I changed an official server to both of those maps and had no problems.

• on ffa, and u joined in to play it too?
    theres is just the game update and the dedicated server update on steam out correct?

• @WARSAW:

on ffa, and u joined in to play it too?
    theres is just the game update and the dedicated server update on steam out correct?

Right. I was on the server with a few people on both aocffa-darkforest_cistern_p and aocffa-darkforest_valley_p.

• well is that server a dedicated server? or does that not really matter?
    what can i do to remedy this as i love those maps and so do my players, thanks alot Goat
    also i just checked sumthing,i just tried to create a game from the main menu and the cistern map doesnt show up either
    also the darkforrest map will not play in ffa or koth mode that way, in the console it says it does not exist, how is this possible