Can anyone see our servers?

• Would some people mind checking the server browser to see if the RK servers are showing up for you? They just start with RK | so you should easily be able to spot them when the list is ordered.

Right now, the only way our clan members can connect to our servers is by the console command because they aren’t appearing for anyone whatsoever. If one of us in the server, then, and only then, the server will appear in the FRIENDS tab only. We have it favourited, but it does not appear in the FAVORITES tab either, even when one of us in it.

Something is wrong somewhere… and I need to figure out what the problem is. I did contact our host but their response was:

14:53:12 Daniel: This is a known problem with Chivalry.
    14:53:40 Daniel: Restarting your server has a 50/50 chance to show.

The only problem is, restarting our server has a 0% chance to show in the main list. I’m between a rock and a hard place right now, because nothing is working.

To prove the server is online, you can connect to the public server by copying and pasting this in the console:

open 85.114.137.132:9622

or clicking this link: [server:28872jav]85.114.137.132:9622[/server:28872jav]

• Actually, I can’t connect at all with that.

Not can I see the RK prefix in the server browser.

• I’ve never had an issue with my server not showing. I am unable to connect to yours at all though.

• Actually, if anyone could be as kind to return the favor:

open 81.170.189.2:7777

• My java server query program only returned this for “RK”:

1. RK | Royal Knights Guild Server | EU 01 (85.114.137.132:9723) [server:zk9cumvy]85.114.137.132:9723[/server:zk9cumvy]

• @Damned:

Actually, if anyone could be as kind to return the favor:

open 81.170.189.2:7777

Yeah, I guess that was a no :(

• Some servers just refuse to show up in the server browser. The COLDFIRE Brazil servers don’t for example. My java program doesn’t find them either by querying the master server. Although I can get the server info from querying the servers IP addresses.

Here are the servers that I am talking about:
    viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3133&p=87329#p87329

• I must be invisible! That’s the only logical conclusion I can reach after being ignored twice.

For the love of God, I’ve spent the better part of 2 days, talking to myself on this forum, trying to get a server up and running. Now could anyone please tell me if you can connect:

81.170.189.2:7777

• @Damned:

I must be invisible! That’s the only logical conclusion I can reach after being ignored twice.

For the love of God, I’ve spent the better part of 2 days, talking to myself on this forum, trying to get a server up and running. Now could anyone please tell me if you can connect:

Take off the cloak Harry! Seriously, chill.

No, I cannot connect to that IP address and port number.

• @ReMixx:

@Damned:

I must be invisible! That’s the only logical conclusion I can reach after being ignored twice.

Take off the cloak Harry! Seriously, chill.

No, I cannot connect to that IP address and port number.

THANK YOU!
    It’s an elvish cloak btw…
    I’m not chilled - as you noticed. I’m trying to get my head around this stuff. Anyway, thanks again :)

• Oops, anyway yeah both SHOULD be online now, but both still refuse to show in the server browser, which is a pain. I just want to know if it appears for anyone at all, or if it blanket refuses to show for anyone.

• @Martin:

Oops, anyway yeah both SHOULD be online now, but both still refuse to show in the server browser, which is a pain. I just want to know if it appears for anyone at all, or if it blanket refuses to show for anyone.

Searching for “RK” with my java query program no longer shows the previous one. Now all I get are:

1. ON3NETWORK.CO.NZ | Chivalry: Medieval Warfare #2 (203.167.236.183:7780) [server:35zlxpl2]203.167.236.183:7780[/server:35zlxpl2]
    2. QUEBEC’s (-ARENA/PUB-) REBEL-NETWORK.COM (209.44.96.58:7777) [server:35zlxpl2]209.44.96.58:7777[/server:35zlxpl2]

RK servers don’t show up in Chivalry’s server browser either.

• I didn’t see any RK servers, but was able to join the in console. So annoying >.< Yours isn’t the only ones it happens to either.

• Thanks for the tries, I appreciate it.