Prone?

• My first post! hurrah!

I would really like to see prone command added to the game if it’s not to much work.
    Thinking it could add a more sneaky gameplay for archers with x-bows. They really need a buff some way or the other imo. They are so puny!!! :D

Anyway, love this game to death!!! the new content update is fucking awesome! great job guys! so looking forward to mods! this game will live forever now!

• The most damaging weapon in the game needing a buff?

Prone serves no purpose. And you can’t reload your crossbow in prone anyway.

• like CoD?

i think is not a good idea, maybe it gives you cover, but reduces your sight also shots will last less on air because shot from the floor.

archers can’t block, kick, and they swap slow, now you’ll have to stand up in order to block.

• @soni2295:

like CoD?

i think is not a good idea, maybe it gives you cover, but reduces your sight also shots will last less on air because shot from the floor.

archers can’t block, kick, and they swap slow, now you’ll have to stand up in order to block.

Not like CoD, fuck off with that piss. Like Flashpoint or FarCry2. I know at the current state it might seem a bit useless, but the new custom map addition coming we might see more stealth maps coming as well.

• Uhm I don’t think its a bad idea but it would make you crouch to load crouch to obtain your weapon…etc But its not all a bad idea :|

• Welcome to Chivalry: Modern Warfare.

Let’s just customize my crossbow with an ACOG and call in an airstrike while we’re at it.

Let’s keep it short and sweet. No.

Archer can not fire while laying down ,I have done archery, it’s impossible to get a good shot.

• Maybe he wants to lay around with dead bodies to appear dead so he can do a sneak attack? I used to do this when I played my few days of America’s Army… :lol:

• I really don’t think Call of Duty was the first game to come up with the prone state. And it’s certainly not the only one to have it. Chivalry has regenerating health, does that make it like CoD?
    Anyway, this would give some distinction to crossbows, I think it’s a good idea of it is only possible to do with crossbows.