Age of Chivalry On Mac

• Hey, I am pretty sure this has been answered before, but I was wondering if there is anyway for Age of Chivalry to be played on a Mac? Garry’s Mod, Portal, Team Fortress 2, and the Half-life series run on Macs, so I was wondering if there is a possibility that AoC can run on the mac too. I thought I read somewhere that as along as Garry’s Mod runs on a mac, then I should be able to play Age of Chivalry. But I do not know what they meant. Lastly, if I do have to convert it, is there some place I could get it as a stand alone version? Thank you.

• @Elosan:

I thought I read somewhere that as along as Garry’s Mod runs on a mac, then I should be able to play Age of Chivalry. But I do not know what they meant.

They probably meant that your Mac could handle it if it existed for Mac. Currently it hasn’t been compiled for Mac and I would guess that it probably won’t be as the team is focused on Chivalry.

• Valve only released the SDK Base 2006 and 2007 version of the Source Engine. I believe neither run on Mac. Eventually Alien Swarm was released, but I don’t think that’s available on Mac either(?). Even if they did use the Alien Swarm Source Engine, it would probably require a bunch of work. And they’re already doing Chivalry for the UDK Engine.

Mainly everybody is waiting around for the next SDK Base. Seems to never be coming and we gotta wait on Half-Life 3. Hopefully HL3 allows modders to make money. Otherwise Valve is once again taking a poop on you. oh wait, you get some education out of it.