Stretch Goals:

• My question is will their rewards only be given if matched the goal, or will it just quicken it
    for example if they don’t match 90.000 they will never make an emblem customization? or they will but later?
    please Devs answer me this

• I hope they eventually complete all the stretch goals. Because they all of them would be awesome :D

• yes, just wait dor the official release, and later’s upadates.

• This has been asked a lot, so it will probably be answered in the official Q&A.

• From the Kickstarter page about the strectch goals:

Please be aware that because we are in the finishing stages of Chivalry these stretch goals if reached might not be instantly available at launch (as they represent a lot of work!) but we will do our best to get them to you as soon as possible!

• @Sophax:

From the Kickstarter page about the strectch goals:

Please be aware that because we are in the finishing stages of Chivalry these stretch goals if reached might not be instantly available at launch (as they represent a lot of work!) but we will do our best to get them to you as soon as possible!

no sophax i know that, i mean will they get those updates even if they never reach their goals or they won’t unless they hit that?

• @Breno:

@Sophax:

From the Kickstarter page about the strectch goals:

no sophax i know that, i mean will they get those updates even if they never reach their goals or they won’t unless they hit that?

My bad, read that wrong.