Having two separate sprints coexist?

• Hi guys, I was wondering if is possible to have two separate keys bound for sprint: one toggleable and the other for continuous feedback. Obviously this isn’t possible with the ingame menu so I was wondering what I would modify/add.
    Thanks!

• They still need to fix sprinting in general, where you need to hammer the sprint key in a hurry and your character viewmodel does the sprint animation but you are still moving at normal speed.

But yeah I’d like for this to eventually be an option.

• All right so I came up with the solution myself, here is what you do: open
    Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config\UDKGame.ini
    one of the rows should say something like this:

Bindings=(Name="GBA_Sprint",SecondaryKey=,Command="SprintState true | Onrelease SprintState false | CameraSprint true | Onrelease CameraSprint false",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False,Flag=,FriendlyName="Unknown")
    ```mine is set to have sprint on toggle and bound to middlemouse so I copy paste a line right below this one but change _GBA_Sprint_ to _GBA_Sprintalt_.

Since this new command is going to stop sprinting on release I modify my GBA_Sprintalt _Onrelease SprintState_ and _Onrelease CameraSprint_ to **true** .

Now I found _Bindings=(Name="LeftShift"_ at the bottom and made _Command="GBA_Sprintalt"_ so that my shift key execute my new sprint command.