Suggestions for Battlefield map

• This map could use one more objective. I would suggest building a bridge. Agatha would need to protect builders (bots). Map would be longer and battle could take place in the river. Now its too easy for Agatha to push it over bridge and most of the battle takes place further down the round.

Another way to make it longer could be making first objective separate. So mason could focus all units on defending one building.

Palisade walls at the end should be improved so mason archer could take place behind wall and fire on enemy closing up the gate from safe position. Now when cart goes in that place archers are useless and its hard for mason do defent that last part. Also when cart reaches the palisade, Mason should have a bit longer respawn.

• Building a bridge.

They just blew up the damn gate and now they decide to build a bridge.

How about they storm in there and kill the traitors and defectors.

And you said once the cart gets to the palisade its hard for the masons, then you want to make the mason spawn longer? Makes no sense. The spawn time is fine as it is.

• They just blew up the damn gate and now they decide to build a bridge.

Building the bridge would be second objective. Bridge would be build so cart could continue to the gate.

And you said once the cart gets to the palisade its hard for the masons, then you want to make the mason spawn longer? Makes no sense. The spawn time is fine as it is.

Respawn should be longer because mason soldiers would jump out of palisades instead of running around it.

• Building a bridge?!?!? That will take a long time milord! :o

• @Thatoneguy5314:

Building a bridge?!?!? That will take a long time milord! :o

Combat Engineer’s who knew their business and had some good strong backs with them could erect a crossing in no time. Especially a crossing that only needed to support the weight of infantry and not several tonne war engines.

• I’d rather go inside and murder the traitors.

• @lemonater47:

I’d rather go inside and murder the traitors.

Now i understand why you are so thickheaded…… you are Agathian :D that would take much more work to developers…but this map needs more objectives for sure… or at least more gametime. Simply making cart move longer and building to last more torches would help aswell.

• I’m pushing to get additional objectives added after you blow open the door for a future update.

• @ReMixx:

I’m pushing to get additional objectives added after you blow open the door for a future update.

Maybe they blow open the gate to deliver the Masons’ mead shipment?

Or to come to an awesome party?

Or rescue the Agathian princess… (She looks like a dog in the face, but has a nice ass)

Destroy armory/blacksmiths/stables?

Raise Agatha flag?

Light signal beacon?

Put a flaming bag of dog poop on Malric’s doorstep?

• @ReMixx:

I’m pushing to get additional objectives added after you blow open the door for a future update.

What are the ideas you’re pitching?

• @Slaughtervomit:

@ReMixx:

What are the ideas you’re pitching?

Hopefully idea’s that make more sense then burning the enemies food supply to starve them out then immediately attacking with a petard, defeating the purpose of destroying the cities food supplies completely. :?

• @DokB:

Hopefully idea’s that make more sense then burning the enemies food supply to starve them out then immediately attacking with a petard, defeating the purpose of destroying the cities food supplies completely. :?

Well, I don’t think it just has to make complete sense (in the same lines as, say, Citadel, which looks totally out of place, or nearly-warp speed of MAA dodge) as long as we have something else to do after the bomb explodes. It’s my personal favorite, but it’s always over too fast.

So, one (or more) new objective would be great, whatever it may be.