MAA is too squishy!

• MAA was my favorite class but after I started dueling as an MAA against Vanguards or Knights I think MAAs are too squishy and it takes 2 shots from a 2h knight or vanguard to kill it, sometimes even 1 shot which is stupid . Ive switched to Knight and now I can really win some duels because the class has more HP than MAA.

Please buff the MAA hp or their speed of swing.

Also add a “reset” button for the all time win/loss ratio in duelmode.

Thanks

• I’d really suggest you to practice more before giving judgment on class balance. How many hours have you played? 10? 20?

• @rumpelstiltskin:

I’d really suggest you to practice more before giving judgment on class balance. How many hours have you played? 10? 20?

over 40 hours

• @madhorde:

@rumpelstiltskin:

I’d really suggest you to practice more before giving judgment on class balance. How many hours have you played? 10? 20?

over 40 hours

Believe me, 40h is not a lot. As MAA you need to play that way so you NEVER get hit at all! After some time you will learn weapon ranges, feinting, footwork and stuff.
    Some cool videos for you to watch:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKE8ZNEZ0Vo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn-RECbZj54

• You are so wrong madhorde it is not even funny. Right now MaA is very powerful, you are just not experienced enough to utilize his true potential. The funny thing is, MaA is not squishy enough, because he can take as many hits as a vanguard from 90% of the weapons in the game. There are also plenty of weapons that need as many hits for MaA as they do for a knight (poleaxe, warhammer, grand mace, crossbow, brandistock, messer…and the list goes on and on and on…) so basically you want the fastest class to be as durable as knights?

• MAA is probably the most powerful single character in the game. He was actually buffed in the update, so he takes less damage. With the kick being nerfed, shield being nerfed, etc. The knight has nearly no defense against them now.

• They can take a body shot with a maul… I don’t think that’s very squishy. I miss the old MAA blunt resist… They became pancakes much easier

• @Slaughtervomit:

They can take a body shot with a maul… I don’t think that’s very squishy. I miss the old MAA blunt resist… They became pancakes much easier

Oh boy…