Joining friends ingame.

• This joining feature through steam is bugged. Every single time we try to join each other through steam, we get some sort of error. It’s not even a correct error, seems like it’s a string of code which isn’t supposed to get output as an error. It would be awesome to get stuff like this fixed, instead of getting new weapons.

• Simply join your friends while the game is not running, works like a charm. ;)

A fix would of course be nice though.

• @Nivve:

Simply join your friends while the game is not running, works like a charm. ;)

I can confirm this.
    The problem is that ingame and steam report the server is full when it’s not anymore, but when you try to connect from ingame browser, even if it says it’s full, it will try a connection and succeed.

• @Nivve:

I am aware of this method :) I just think it’s silly that it’s been broken for so long, and it’s a pain in the bum!

• @SimonTheKnight:

@Nivve:

I am aware of this method :) I just think it’s silly that it’s been broken for so long, and it’s a pain in the bum!

One can only fix/add so many things in an amount of time to the game. The main focus was on the big content update that was just released. Better Steam integration should be added in the next couple of patches.

• @Nivve:

That’s fine, when the game closes properly. Half of the time mine stays open (when it isn’t) and I have to use task manager/processes to close steam down.