Renaming server

• hi , i just rented a server from NFO does anyone know the specific folder that holds the server name?
    So i can change it via ftp…thx in advance for such a noob question but i am unfgamiliar with these configs

• C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\chivalry_ded_server\UDKGame\Config \PCServer-UDKGame.ini

Most of your game settings will be located in this file. For thee server name, search for:

ServerName=

Enjoy!

• Thanks! knowing the right folder sure helps ,lol

• We rented a server, can not change the name nor any setting, nor login as admin. The server shows on the list and is playable, with default name and settings.

Whats the trick here?

• @Warhawk66:

We rented a server, can not change the name nor any setting, nor login as admin. The server shows on the list and is playable, with default name and settings.

Whats the trick here?

There are many PCServer-UDKGame.ini files thrown about all the folders. Make sure you are editing the one in the exact directory I pointed to in my above post. I had the same problem when I first started - thought I was editing the right stuff, but it turned out to be the wrong copy of it.